Chapter 216

At this time, Sting had already rushed into the cave before the Rat King realized it.

This was a four-way cave, with a dozen entrances and exits in a refrigerator-sized space. The Rat King was in the center, surrounded by several ferocious rats.

Sting was a cat at one of the entrances and exits, its tail slowly fluttering, but its body did not move at all.

An Yinong knew that it was waiting for the best hunting opportunity.

When the second rank met the second rank, it had to fight for intelligence, judgment, and endurance.

It didn't know what it had evolved, the odor on its body was not sensed by the rats at all, and even the sound of walking and breathing was not detected.

The Rat King was completely unaware that its natural enemy was nearby, but out of caution, it still had a few mutated rats guarding next to it at all times, leaving no gaps. And Sting crouched quietly among them, his entire body motionless except for his tail.

Time passed minute by minute.

An Yinong was a little nervous, not daring to breathe.

"Squeak." I don't know how long it took, but a rat with exceptionally large ears drilled in, seemingly to report something. The Rat King moved, and as a result, the two mutant rats in front of it stepped aside a bit.

An Yinong saw Sting's eyes widen.

Like thunder, like lightning, there was a wind blowing through the darkness.

"Zee?" By the time the mutant rats noticed, the rat king they were escorting had fallen to the ground, his neck bitten off. The egg-sized miniature cat slowly turned its head, its mouth had swallowed the mutant rat king's head, and its body was growing.

And in its eyes was the ferocious light of hunting.

"Still not out yet?" The apartment owner who had been waiting outside for half a day looked at his watch frequently.

"It'll be out soon. Usually, only the big guys need it to stay this long." An Yinong said with a smile.

Speaking of the devil, a light flew out of it, and as An Yinong looked closely, Sting's beautiful orange fur was a little lighter, taking on a golden glow.

"Meow." It dropped a mouse the size of a house cat and turned to rush back into the apartment, its golden figure disappearing down the stairway with a brush.

"What a great cat that comes and goes like the wind." The apartment owner praised, Sting's performance dispelling his doubts, "You guys have been a real help to me."

"You too, have done us a great favor." An Yinong made a double entendre.

This single, An Yinong made forty thousand dollars, Sting ate a mutant rat king, and the apartment was renovated and could be rented out normally, it was the best of all three worlds.

The previously filmed video of Sting coming with a rat in his mouth was also cut out, and An Yinong explained the cause, the process, and the result.

Because there is no specific process of catching rats in the sting, coupled with its large body does not look like it can go around drilling holes to catch rats, a lot of people think that he is posing for the camera, and the following message is very difficult to hear.

An Yinong did not care, anyway, the money has been earned.

He also didn't forget his promise to Sting, so he prepared to go to the supermarket to buy the native black pig's pork. Grandma's family used this kind of meat for their lard residue.