waking up to a new world

3 person pov.

In the small room is a small looking
jammer with three tails is called the lunarsong.Waking up to a new world around them, they look around them whimpering as they didn't know where they are. They slowly get up from the bed and head to the door witch lead to the office area.

Listening out for any life area them they careful float around to explore the office. Few of the scientists see them as one of them.walk to them careful not to scare the shy wolf fox. "Hello subject 2904 i see that you're awake. I see you're kinda confuse of where you are am i correct?" The kind scientist ask as their name tag is "Sarah Brown" The wolf fox tilts their head as they didn't understand what she said. "I think it doesn't understand you sarah maybe it dumb.." The other scientist said with earn a glare from Sarah. "Don't listen to him he just didn't get his paycheck." She chuckled "i heard that!" The mean scientist witch name "Jason" said angrily as he walk away. Sarah sigh as she clear her throat. "Ok maybe i should teach you how to talk and we'll do some testing." She said as she walk to her office as the wolf fox follow her.

Few weeks later.

Your pov

After some testing and learning how to talk and understand humans. The scientists learn that you're a fast learner and always friendly around the slime pups and slime dragon pups. You tend to sleep when the pups sleeping in your vary fluffy fur you didn't like them sleeping on your tails and always wrap your tails around the pups. One time Jason the scientist called you an idiot when you try to learn how to turn on the lights. You ignore him as you sing a song that you heard from one of the radios in the storage in by the garden. Suddenly Jason instantly fall asleep as he fell in the trashcan. You panic thinking you killed him until Sarah rush in to calm you down. "Its ok he just fell asleep." "D d did i i made h him f fall asleep?! Am i gonna get in trouble?!" You panic as Sarah pets you making you calm down "its ok y/n you're not in trouble you just discover your ability. Infact he needed that lesson for being a bully." She said as she takes Jason from the trashcan as she heads to the lounge. When the other scientists found about it they make fun of Jason for falling asleep in the trashcan and others congratulate for teaching that bully a lesson.

You got nervous  as you hide behind your tails as you're not used of having that all the attention but it kinda made you feel special.

After the incident with Jason you suddenly woke up from someone crying. Curious you walk out of the small room and head to the garden. You saw a ghost fox crying as he hold the slime puddle with the broken pup mask as the other pups look sad with the fox. The slime pup puddle looked vary shiny and it light blue. "Um e excuse me w what h happened a and w why i is is there s slime p puddle a and t the mask?" You asked as the fox stop crying and stare at you in shocked. " w who are you!? D don't you hurt them!!!" He panic as he block you from getting closer to the pups. Some pups bark at ghost fox telling  him that you're friendly and they know you. After hearing them he calm down but keeps his guard up. "W what kind of goo are you're a jammer but also a ghost fox..." He said as you look at him. "Im a lunarsong but im called y/n." You said quietly as the ghost fox look at you in awe. "Lunarsong? W wait are they more of you?" He ask as you shake your head no. "N no I'm the first one. It kinda gets lonely being alone in a small room they put me in" You said sadly as you look down to the ground.

The ghost fox feels bad for you. "Maybe you can be part of my family s since your part ghost fox i guess." You look at him as you start to cry with happiness. "Really? I mean a are you sure? I i don't w want to a accidentally put them to sleep when i howl..." You said "well i didn't hear a howl and i didn't fall asleep but it did put the slime pups and the slime dragon pups to sleep. So i so i guess it works on them or maybe some other goos im not sure." He said as you look at him and smile  "well I did put one of the doctors to sleep for being mean to me." You said as he nods as he tell you what happened with the diamond pup and the crate mean humans and so on. "S so they come after golds and diamond slimes?" You ask in shock and fear for the slimes. "Sadly yes...only few of them hiding from the humans." He said sadly as he sighs. "Im so sorry little pup..." You said sadly to the slime pup puddle.

You hear a ghost like bark beside you and look down to see a ghost pup staring at you without a face making jump back in fright. "What wrong!?" Ghost fox said as the slime pups look at you with worry. "I i saw a pup with no face." You said as the ghost fox seem to understand. "Oh so you're able to see her." He said as the ghost pup still staring at you with curiosity and sadness. "Y yes she still staring at me." You as you let out a nervous laugh. "That shiny the diamond she always the curious one but sadly....her curiously got the best of her and then..." He sigh as he look at shiny who tries to play with one of your tails. You lift your tails a little from her and pick her up. "Its ok shiny at least you can't feel pain and fear anymore. Maybe you can guide the other diamond and gold pups from any danger somehow." You said as the pup smile and nuzzle your chest fluff.

Time skip

After meeting the ghost fox you met his pack of ghost foxes. They instantly let you in to the pack as you felt much happiness from the pack.