The meeting of "him"

You suddenly wake up to see a cyan pup holding the note. "Meet me to the library..follow the pup little ghost wolf fox." The note said you look at the pup to see it wag it tail as it waiting. You look at fed to see him deep asleep as you're about to wake him up but the pup stops you shaking it head no. You were a bit confused of why the pup didn't want you to wake fed up. But you're curious of who send you the note and why. So you decided to follow the pup to meet this person.

You slowly get up trying not to wake the wolf up and slowly follow the pup as it ran away leading you to the balcony area. When you got there you see green rabbits sleeping. You seen them before some of them are a bit mean to you while some seem chilled with you around. You thought it was best is not to wake them up. The pup goes to the shelves as it tries to climb up but couldn't. You got confused as to why the pup want to be on the shelves but decided to help the pup. Picking up the pup you hear someone saying. "Find the invisible ladder." The voice witch ends with a hiss but not in a threaten way. Maybe this person is a goo that probably a lizard.

Of course you did seen the kaijus they do hiss when they are threaten by humans or protecting the rare pups. Sometime they do hiss whenever they talk. So you guess it a kaiju wanting to meet you. So climbing up on the shelves with the pup on your back. Once you got up on the shelves the pup jump off your back and points to a wall. "Here." It said as it points at the wall. Again you were so confused as to why it showing you the wall but follow the pups orders and goes to the spot where the pup is pointing.

You reach your paw on wall and felt the ladder. You got startled and touch the ladder again shocked about this discovery. The pup climbs up on your back. "Climb" it said and you climb up the ladder witch leads to the secret library. You look around as it look cozy with the fireplace being lit. The pup jump off your back again and runs up the stairs you follow the pup worried for it safety once you reach up the stairs. You saw "him" the goo is a lizard but not a kaiju he have dark gray scales/ fur with purple fur pattens and what stands out the most with goo is its googles and some kind of weapon pouch and gloves? You gulps as you noticed he looked intimidating and aggressive that made you frozen with fear, maybe he the leader of the goos you thought. You noticed the pup jump in the strange goo lap and nuzzle his chest fluff making the goo pet the pups head. "Good job bringing the wolf fox little pup." He said as tbe pup nodded and look at you. "Y you called me here?" You said wondering if you're in trouble or something. "Yes i send this pup to come get you.

So you're the new goo that everyone talked about huh?" He said as he stare at you witch you nod. "Umm yes i guess. W why am i here? D did i do something wrong?" You said as he shake his head no. "No you didn't do anything wrong. Im just curious about your strange ability. I heard that you can put humans to sleep with your howl is it true?" He ask as he stare at you. You noded not knowing where this is going. "Good i wanted to see it for myself. But if you try to run you will regret it i don't wanna hurt the new goo should i? "He said as he smirk. You nod now scared even more. "Good the blackout will start any minute now so why don't you stay here for a while? Oh and if you thinking of leaving the library the minions are blocking the entrance so don't even try. " He chuckled as you turn to look to see minions indeed blocking the entrance. 'Oh come on...' You thought as you mentally facepaw/facepalm yourself.

Well you have no other choice but to stay until the blackout starts. You go to one of the couches and curled up. The goos minions watch you carefully witch is creeping you out so you hide your face with your tails.  "Oh and the names Nightcrawler i already know who you are because the rumors of you luner song or should i say y/n?" He said as he was suddenly by your side making you jump up. How the heck did he get here that quick?  Oh great now you're gonna get jumpscare by these guys while being stuck in the library while being stared at by the minions. The pup jump up the couch and snuggles you before falling asleep. You slowly falls asleep trying not to be bothered by Nightcrawler and his minions staring at you.

Suddenly you wake up from someone shaking you. You look to see everything is dark the fire is out and you start to glow. "Finally you're awake. " Nightcrawler said as he walk to the entrance. You stretch and follow the lizard. He takes you to the cave area. You noticed the crystals turn white and saw sone panthers come out and few of the glowing slimes. "Ok I'll be watching you don't even try to get away or else." He said as he hides in the darkness. Sighing as you float around looking for humans you felt Nightcrawler following you making sure you won't try to get away.

Going in the cafe you saw few humans chasing a gold slime dragon pup who looked like it was close to death. The humans saw you and some rush to attack you. You quickly dodge their attacks as you let out a howl and instantly the humans fall asleep. The gold slime dragon pup thanked you and flew away to recover. You saw few panthers walk in the cafe and dragged the humans with them. "I guess you give them a free meal hehe." Nightcrawler said as you stared at him in shock. "Wait what?" "Oh nothing :3" he said as he shrugged while you look at him confused. "Anyways lets get going before more humans comes in" he said as he walk away as you follow him.

It look likes you're making it easier for Nightcrawler to hunt down humans but deep down you feel like you're being used and also didn't want to put sarah in danger and the sisters you met in the cafe. You didn't want to hurt them. "Y/n!!!" Someone yelled you turn to see jammer and nightshade running to you followed by fed and shade. "Guys!" You said as you run to them. Night crawlers glare at them and rush away. "Where did you go! Fed said that you disappear while he asleep!" Jammer saie worried as fed stared at you as he looked sad. You feel guilty of making them worried and told them what happened. All four of them looked shocked and was furious. "That jerk! He using you as bait!" Nightshade said as the nod agreeing. "What if you end up getting killed by one of the humans or worse!" Jammer said as he walk back and fourth. "J jammer i it fine i im ok...im not hurt." You trying to reason with him and the others. "No you are staying with us 24/7 so that jerk won't use you as bait or might use you to hurt sarah!" Shade said as the others agreed. You look down in silence you feel even more guilty it felt like you betrayed sarah. The wolves takes you to their hideout for the night and this time all four them are doing the sleepover. This is probably the weirdest and crazy night ever. You didn't noticed Nightcrawler staring at you and the wolves with jealousy and anger in his eyes. "One day you will mine pet.. Not theirs." He said as he disappear in the dark.

(Decided to go ahead and bring Nightcrawler a bit early :p)