the ghost goos warning

You wake up to a sound and look around and see the wolves are asleep. "hello? is anyone there?" You asked to see no one around and walk around. "you're in danger..." Someone said as you look around. "they keeping you by guilt tripping you..." Someone else said as you start to get worried. "hello?" You asked as you go to the garden and look around to see no one around. "y/n is that you..?" Someone said as you turn around to see angelica holding a sleeping slime pup and a flash light. "i it was you what are you doing?" you asked as she look at you. "i was taking the pup the garden he was sleeping in one of the offices after eating to much food." She said as the pup nuzzle her hair as you noticed the light blue goo on her clothes. "what that goo on you?" You asked as she look sad. "a ghost fox seem upset about something and it was crying. i didn't want to see anyone sad and deiced to give it a hug. i guess some of it tears must of landed on my shirt shoulder while it was crying." She said as she sound like she was about to cry but didn't seem to know why. "was it because i haven't spend time with the ghost fox pack?" You ask as she look at you. " seem like it the other ghost foxes seem vary sad about you. what have you been doing?" She asked as you told them about the wolves keeping you away from the pack and the attack of the crazy doctor and the blackout event. 

She looked shocked at what you told her and look..scared? "u uhh i have to tell you something...i have these weird dreams like they want m me to warn you about something vary important.." She said as she look scared as she seem to be crying. "w what the dream about?" You asked as she sighs. "i see floating pups, dragon pups and slime hounds...without face and they are glowing white. at first i was t terrified but for some reason i can feel their pain. Even though they don't have faces but i feel they are worried about you and other goos even sarah..." She said as she gulps and keep talking. "the ghosts i think told me to tell you that the wolves are guilt tripping in order to keep you to themselves...and they did some terrible things...did you noticed some goos are missing?" She asked as you nod. "well they were killed..." She said as you stared at her in shocked. "w what..?" you said as you couldn't believe what you heard. "i i saw there bodies in my dream when the ghost are showing me.." She said as she starts to cry as the pup nuzzle her to calm her down. "n no way...i i couldn't believe it.." You said as tears falls down from your face. "its true...they killed us...because you are belong to them..." Some said as you turn around to see a ghost of a hazzy he looked hurt and beaten up. "w what the...?" you said as angelica look at you in confused. "what wrong y/n?" She asked as she walks to you and place a hand on your shoulder. "i saw the ghost of hazzy he looked beaten up." You said shaken up as the hazzy float up to you a bit. "you have to warn everyone before they kill everyone....please...let everyone know...." He said as he disappear as you look at angelica. 

"we have to tell everyone...."