spending time with fed

For the fedora fans ^^)

The wolves gang deiced to take turns to spend time with their little quiet jammer.  Today it was fed turn since he is the most protective of you since the incident of that crazy jealous doctor. The other wolves are a bit jealous but they agreed to take turns but they have to watch just in case fed decided to make a move on you. But fed won't betray his wolf family since all four of them start to like the quiet wolf fox. But deep inside he want to keep you to himself.

Meanwhile in the garden....

You chat with some of the plantixs and figs about flowers, fruits, and catty chasing the squirrels siblings when they took her bucket. Things have been a bit crazy since jason attacked you. Some of the goos are worried about you and some trying to keep your spirit up since they cought you crying in your sleep in the garden saying "it all my fault....i made jason hate me....im sorry..." They were worried that you'll blame yourself and be in a vary deep depression. Sometime you get to ride on the shorks back for a swimming race. At first you were a bit scared ot them but start to become friends with them.

Anyway back with you chatting with the caretakers. "Did you noticed the wolves acting a bit weird?" Say plantix as figs nod agreed with her. "Yea jammer wasn't his cheerful self he mostly staying close to y/n with night shade and sometime night shade....glare at one of bucks when they were flirting with y/n or even growling at them." Fig said as you look at them as you also thought it was weird when they acting a bit weird. Sure they were scared when jason cut you wasn't it a bit to much. Last time when it time for bed and you were heading to the ghost foxes pack. Either jammer or nightshade will asked you to spend the night with them for a sleepover, it happens every night. Sometime shade will walk beside you 24/7 like a bodyguard or a argent protecting the president.

But he won't follow you when you're going to the bathroom but he'll stand outside the bathroom witch earn some weird looks from some of the goos or humans. And fed....well he also stay by your side but always give you space when he made you uncomfortable but you always noticed him peeking at you and he'll look away flustered when he noticed you looking at him.  As you were lost in thought remembering the wolves being protective, figs poke your arm trying to get your attention. "Hey y/n are you ok you seem spaced out." He said as plantix look at you with worry. "U umm yea just remembering something. " you said as the big siblings look at each other then back at you. " ok if you say so." Figs said as he shrugs. Suddenly the door open making you and bug siblings turn to see fed walk in. "Hey...umm y/n can you...follow me?" He asked as he turn his head to the side trying to hide his flustered face with his hat. The siblings noticed and tries not to giggling. "I ship them." You heard plantix saying to figs. You have no idea what she she talking and turn to look at fed. "Umm ok fed." You said as you got up and walk over to him as he leads you out the garden to the office area.

Sitting down on the couch he sat next to you. The two of you didn't speak much but staying in the silence. You look at his hat and decided to lighten the mood. You look at his hat and smile. You grab his hat startling the wolf as you run out the office with him chasing you. You giggle as you run to the cave and look for a place to hide. You see a small cave and runs inside and hide. Covering your mouth as you try not to giggle as you look outside. You didn't see fed anywhere you slowly start to come out the small area and look around.

Suddenly something tackled you gently to the ground and look up to see fed staring at you. You gulp and close your eyes hearing his low growl. "I im sorry p please d don't eat me..." You whimper as you shiver from fear. You felt something kiss your head and taking fedora from your paws. You look up to see fed giving a small smirk before putting his fedora on. "Having fun little wolfy?" He asked as he helped you up. You slightly nod as you hide your face with your chest fluff. That little sneak. You look away from him shyly as your ears flatten a bit. "Y you l little sneak. " you said as he chuckle. "You the one that started it." He said as he smirk at you. He does have a point you snatch his fedora from him. You felt him wrap his arms around you from behind and place his head on yours. "Lets stay like this for a while." He said as you shyly nuzzle in he chest fluffy and slowly fall asleep. You felt something kiss your cheek and heard fed saying.

"Goodnight my little wolf fox.~"