Chapter 6: Stripper

Author's pov:

It's an another day, with the chirping of the birds and sunlight falling on Andrea's face. She frowned as she opened her eyes. She yawned and stretched her arms. Her eyes opens. She still can't load the kiss inside her brain.

Time passed. It's almost evening. Andrea worked all day long so she want some really good sleep now. She fell on the bed, and tried to go to the city of the dreams.

On the other hand, Andrew is on a serious meeting. A mafia meeting, discussing about loansharking, narcotics trafficking and gambling. Advisers and bodyguards were present there also.

"And with that, I end this meeting", Andrew voiced, as everyone stood up and slowly went outside. He is still sitting on his chair, circling around. He's both hungry and tired.

"Duke, bring me some good meal. I'm hungry", He ordered. Duke is his favourite bodyguard. He bowed as he went. Andrew keep sitting on the chair, thinking about the profits. He chuckled inside. How much he has improved. But the chuckle faded when he thought about his father. He'll never be satisfied.

In the meantime, the meal was bought to Andrew. He started to cut the stake with the knife and shove it into his mouth. Duke poured the wine in his glass. He seemed slightly upset and tired.

"This is kinda boring", he said with an upsetting tone.

"Shall I bring our dancers?", Duke asked.

"No. Do one thing. Call Andrea instead"

*sneezes* Andrea wiped her nose. She said, "Who's thinking about me? My parents? No way" *sneezes again*

Someone knocked at her door. She opened it and saw Luffin, a huge black man with big chest standing in front her, demanding, "Miss, you've to come with us"

Andrea followed them, without completing her precious sleep. She's still sleepy, her muscles aching but she kept walking through the dark, bleak and somber hallway. She entered a new room. It was slightly engulfed with dim lights. And from the nearby window, the canyon moon can be clearly seen.

"You again called me?", she asked anti pathetically.

"I'm! Are you yelling at me?", Andrew's voice raged.

She sighed and said nonchalantly, "what I've to do master?"

"Dance for me", he said smirking, while Andrea stood there being shocked. She took few seconds to reply and she said,

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"Stop hissing at me. Show me a good dance!"

"Do I look like those girls who dance in the bars? I'm not gonna do that. Sorry"

"Fine. If you would do that, I would give you no work for a day. But nevermind"

"No work for one day?"

"Yeah but leave it. You're not gonna do this anyway"

She inhaled the air and said, "bring me the sluttiest dress. I'm gonna make you eat.. the breakfast". She exhaled.

Andrew's Pov:

It's been a while she has gone. I'm eating my meal slowly. The door of my room opened as a voluptuous figured lady entered the room, wearing a attractive black dress. It's Andrea. My eyes rested on her unique beauty. Messy hair, heart shaped lips and chubby, sunken cheeks. She wears baggy clothes usually but now that she's wearing this beautiful black revealing dress, I can't move my eyes away from her. Gosh. She's pretty.

"Turn the music on", She says as she started to grooving her body to the perfect rhythm of the song. Well they played, Streets by Doja Cat.

Author's pov:

Well that's what our Andrea is wearing

Well that's what our Andrea is wearing. *Smirks*.

Andrea rolled her hair, as she gave Andrew a naughty look with her lustful eyes. Andrew's mouth is wide open. She danced to the song smoothly. She bend over on the flor and moved her hips in a perfect sync.

Andrew is shocked. The fork fell for his knife as he cleared his throat.  Luffin keep staring at Andrea's sexy moves.

"Hey you. Get out now", Andrew said as he went, obeying him. Now he's really focus on her dancing. Andrea came closer to him. She put her hips on his lap, as she leaned her head against him. He's shocked. He's too stunned to speak.

She got over from him and started dancing like a stripper.

"This girl is fine as fuck", Andrew whispered underneath his breathe. He chuckled. Andrea again came towards him and placed the cherry inside his mouth in a sexy and slutty way. She winked at him and facing her back infront of him and moving her hips slightly, she finished her dancing.

Andrea's pov:
What the fuck. I whispered. I can't but face my back towards him. I mean- how the fuck I did that?

"Well", Kavinsky spoke. Amusement and tension in his voice. "You danced like a stripper"

I faced himself. Shit. "What really? I was really into my feels"

"Are you craving for something, love?", He whispered, snickering.

"Fuck. No. So, I don't have to do any work tomorrow right?"

"As I promised, No".

"Thanks. I'll be going now"

"But you should really show me sometimes your dance, princess", he husky voice said, giving me chills. What the fucking shit is this.

I quickly came out of the room. It was suffocating me. It was exhausting. I never danced like that. What suddenly happened with me back then?

Did I dance like that because there was Kavinsky? Andrea! Wake up!