Chapter 15: Go Bad Bitch

If you guys are even reading, I want you to comment. Please :/💀 I hope you like reading this story. Ily :')

Andrea's pov:

We are driving through a dead end street in his black Ferrari and all city lights are gazing brightly beside us. I glanced over him who's looking at his phone, typing something. I opened the glass of the car's window as I let the cool breeze touch my face.

We're sitting on the backseat while his driver is driving. Where on earth am I? I don't know this place so I asked Kavinsky, "Where we are?"

"Italy"

"I know but where is it?"

"We're in Venice. But do you know we're in Italy?"

"Cause I heard that mafias are mostly from Italy. No way I traveled from Spain to Italy! Esto es loco!"

He remained silent for a while but then he pulled out a ring. It seems costly. He said, "Wear this"

"Is this a proposal-"

"Don't ask questions. This is just for reputation of mine. I can't let you go there looking all broke and poor which you actually are". He scoffed.

I wore it. It seems pretty costly but I didn't like how he insulted me. "I know I'm poor but you don't have to say to me like that. How much it cost?"

"50000 dollars"

I choke on my saliva as I narrowed my eyes. Is he some- oh yeah, he's drug dealer. But I'm too stunned to speak. 50000 dollars is he even kidding?

"What- you're-"

"Billionaire with a B baby", he winked at me. "Don't be surprised. This is nothing for me. I can buy thousands of rings like that"

God. Stay mute Andrea. He's so rich. But still I don't care. He hit me. He's worst and I hate him so much.

We finally reached to that place. It's a pretty big mansions lightened with golden shinning lights. Kavinsky came out of the car and opened the car's door. He helped me to get out of the car. He took my hand and stared into my eyes. "I'm sorry that I forgot to say that", He paused. "You look beautiful", he whispered into my ears. I looked away cause I don't want to get compliments from a devil. A pretty devil.

We made our way to the hall where all the mafias are gathering, gossipping. Strippers are dancing, wines and drinks are being served, sexy girls wandering here and there. Andrew moved away my hands from his arms. Obviously, he feel embarassing having me here.

A boy approached us who seems the same age as Kavinsky's. He hugged him and patted his shoulder. He looked over me. "I'm Twilight. And you?"

"Such a pretty name. I'm Andrea! Nice to meet you".

We both shook hands and i can already feel Kavinsky's being embarrassed. I'm just hoping Twilight won't ask him who am I.

"So who's she?", Twilight asked Kavinsky. God! Kavinsky peeped at me and bit the inside of his lips. He gave a slight smile to Twilight.

"My slave", he said. I quickly glanced at him. What the fuck he just said? Slave? I mean yeah I'm kind of his slave but why he introduced me to someone like that? He's just too bad.

"Why you brought your slave here?", Twilight smiled awkwardly at me but I moved away my gaze. I'm too ashamed.

"Just because she wanted to explore the world and all shit. Hey, leave that"

"Yes. You guys enjoy", Twilight left leaving us. Loud musics are playing around us. I made his jacket go off my body and it fell on the ground. I'm pissed off.