Chapter 13: Haha, Escape?

Author's pov:

Andrea is thrown inside of her room and is locked. She can't think of anything. Any way to get out of this horrible place. She kicked the door with her right leg roughly, but no use. She hold her head between both of her palm and started walking to and fro in her room. She kept banging against the door.

"Open this door, you bastards!", She shouted in disgust. She sighed heavily, frowning her brows. Then she saw her room's window which is sticked with thick net. She got a plan.

"You shouldn't have done that cause she was really right", Lia said to Andrew.

He scowled. "What? Who's she to tell me what to do? And she literally said she can do anything to save her. She only get herself in that situation"

"How many hours you gonna lock her inside?"

"Hours?", Andrew cackled. "say how many months. Probably 7 months"

"What the hell Andrew?"

"Are you raising your voice at me?"

"Yes! I raised you but I didn't know that I raised you so bad"

Andrea started to think how to get out of that window. She shook the net with her hands, putting her fingers inside of the net's holes. This is not gonna come out like that. She roamed around her room and find a water bottle. She looked in the mirror which was facing right infront of her. She exhaled and threw that water bottle onto the mirror as it got broken into pieces.

"You raised me bad? That's her choice! I don't have anything to do with that! Okay fine. I'll unlock her after one weeks."

"That's a long time! Won't we give her something to eat-"

"SOMETHING TO EAT? Don't you dare to feed her. Let her starve. Stupid girl!"

"Seems like you don't care about her"

"Yes I don't. Idiot"

Andrea took one of the broken piece and clutched it hard, causing the blood gush out from her palm. She winched. She started to cut the net with that broken glass but it's too thick to cut. She thought some another idea.

Andrea searched around her room and found a big hard thing like stone. The shape of it is oval. "Jesus, please!", She whispered as she threw it on the net.

"I'm going, do whatever you want", Lia said as she stepped out from Andrew's room. She called a girl and asked her to bring some food to Andrea. She forbade.

"Do it!", Lia ordered. Lia is the boss of all maids. No one can disobey her.

"But, there's a bodyguard!"

"I'll take care of it”

Andrea started to kicking, throwing that rock, cutting on the net. Her hands is almost going to give up. She's sweating. "Fuck! Please!".

Lia came Infront of Andrea's door where a bodyguard with big muscles and brown colour skin is standing, crossing his arms around his chest. He is intimidating.

"Hey! Well I just want you to inform that Boss is calling you"

"What? No messages came-"

"Maybe your message receiver is broken. He told me to call you!"

"You've no proof and I'm ordered to stay here and observe everything so that Miss Handerson won't do anything!"

"Ayo I'll take care of it, let's go!", She pushed his back and led him to Andrew's room. Meanwhile, Andrea is succesful to broke that net. She looked at the ground which is immersed with fog. She felt afraid for some seconds and then started to jump.

The maid who Lia requested to serve Andrea, opened her door and saw her running from her window. "Oh my- LIA?", She shouted. The plate from her hand fell as she went to catch Andrea and stop her from running.

The bodyguard heard that and immediately ran to her room. Lia seemed tensed and worried as she followed him. The bodyguard helped the maid to catch Andrea and finally climb her up.

He grabbed her arm and dragged her to Andrew's room. She tried to jerk off her hand but failed. Andrea! You failed.

"So you tried to ran away", His manly voice spoke. His back facing her. Andrea still trying to jerk her hand off.

"YES! I DON'T WANNA LIVE IN THIS TERRIBLE PLACE! YOU PATHETIC-"

The gaurd slapped her making her stop. Lia and the maid is standing with him only, putting their hand on their chest.

"Did you tell you to slap her?", He said in a low manner. "DID I?", He roared.

"No"

"Get out Lia and you girl"

They stepped out as he said. He started to discuss something with him. Andrea is afraid but then she saw a opened window of the room. She thought it as a good chance to run away.

She sat on the stool and decided to jump again. Same plan just different place. She started to climb down. The vast ground stretched beneath her. She put her legs on the brick when a hand hold her hands, making her stunned. She looked upwards as she saw Andrea holding him.

"You aren't going to leave me yet, babygirl", he said as he make her come up. He pulled her and shut the window.

"Haha, Escape? You tryna escape?"

"Let me Kavinsky!"

"Too late bae"

"You should give her some punishment", the gaurd said.

Punishment? What he's going to do to me? I'm regretting now. My whole body is shaking. I'm trying to be stable and pretend that it's okay when it's not. My legs are trembling with extreme fear.

"You go!", He ordered. The door closed. "So princess? Explain me the reason."

"Cause you're such a terrible person. I don't want to stay here!"

"But you chose the pain. You tried to escape. This is a big mistake. You broke the rule. Are you ready for it?"

"Not yet!"

Andrew held her and tied her up on the wall. Her back facing him.

He thought, I can't do that. I can't hit her. But I hit everyone here who did a simple mistake. This will be unfair. But I don't want to hurt her. God. My hands can't do that and even if they do, I won't forgive them.

He torn the shirt of Andrea as she's backless. She's wearing a bra. Tears a falling continuosly from her eyes. She's wheezing. He opened his belt and rolled it with his hand.

I'm sorry.

He hit that belt hard against her back as she screamed so loud. She wailed and her legs and her hands wanted to run away. She cried out loud. "MOM!"

He threw that belt on the ground and untie her as she collided with the ground. Her face is filled with perspiration. She fell asleep.

Andrea's pov:

Where am I? I opened my eyes as I saw Kavinsky. I scooted and sticked myself with the wall. He put his hand on my knee but I hit his hand making him move it. He sighed. I didn't dare to look at him.

"I'm brought some food for you. Wear something and eat".

"N-n-no"

"Huh. Please. I- I request you"

"Never. Move from here. Stay away. You're a bad person. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you for a million years. I hate-"

I'm shaking so hard that I can't even speak properly. I hope he can reads my mind so that he can know what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say, I HATE YOU KAVINSKY.

"I hate myself too but atleast eat something. Lia told me to tell you. She made the food. Won't you-"

"Okay- j-just for L-Lia, I w-will"

"Good", he threw a grey oversized hoodie on my face. It smells so good. "Wear that".

I wore it. It's warm. I was freezing to death in my bra. And then he said,

"You'll sleep with me from tonight".