Chapter 40: Is It Real?

Andrea's pov:

Walking through the streets of Spain after coming from University has became my daily routine now. I really like to wonder through the streets, watching the kids, the dogs and the nature and the surroundings.

It's 5pm now and I just came out from University. I'm usually wearing the brown coloured baggy t-shirt and peach coloured cargo pants. My headphone is around my neck as I'm walking now.

I'll straight go to home. I won't roam around today because I'm so tired. So much. I just want to hop on my bed and cuddle my pillow thinking that someone's beside me right now.

The signal turns to red as the cars start to drive at a great speed on the road. I wait for the signal to turn green so I can cross the road. I noticed the other side of the street and fuck. I must've gone insane.

I've gone insane. But I'm not insane.

I need to go to a therapist. But I think I'm seeing right.

How am I seeing right? This is seriously my hallucinations again.

Goddamn it, Andrea.

No way you're seeing Kavinsky in the steers too. No way. No way he's standing at the opposite side staring at me like he want to run to me and hug me tightly. No way.

I rub my eyes. He's still there. Am I daydreaming? Why God? I try to ignore it. I know he's not here. He can't be here. I feel my tears are rolling down from the cheeks.

What the heck is happening?

The signal turns to green and it's my time to cross the road but I notice him, Billie, Kavinsky, Andrew Kavinsky pacing towards me and suddenly I feel like this is a movie and I'm the lead actress.

Everything's in the slow motion now. Everything. I feel like he's walking to me slowly although I know he's approaching me fastly, with big footsteps. The more he comes closer, the more I get to see him clearly. His wearing a black coloured turtle neck and a dark brown coloured long coat.

His dark blue eyes. His eyes. His perfect, kissable lips. His soft hair which I used to like so much. Everything about him. The flashbacks are running through my head. All the things he said, he did. The last day. The gunshots. Everything.

Suddenly I feel like my legs are numb. I can feel anything. He gets closer, closer, closer. Go away.

He stands infront of me as he takes a deep breathe. "Hey", he speaks.

No no no. This can't be. Okay okay. He does speak when I think about him. The hallucination does speak. I've gone crazy.

"You aren't real. Stop disturbing me", with that saying I turn around to walk but then I feel him grabbing my wrist. What?

"What's wrong, Andrea? I'm not here to disturb-"

I immediately turn around with bewilderment. "You- you just touched me!"

"Yeah- I did. How are you, Andrea? I-"

I don't feel anything. I see all black. I'm feeling dizzy. I'm about to fall on the ground unconscious on the ground but he holds my arms.

"Hey, are you okay?"

My head is spinning around and I can't clear no more.

____________

OKAY. SO THIS IS THE VERY END! I KNOW IT'S INCOMPLETE.

But this is the end of this book without any assurance of what happens next. I just looove to end books like that. I apologize but still tell me guys how much you enjoyed this story? *wipes tears*

HEY I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT  THE NEXT PART:
MAFIA'S WIFE
IS FINALLY HERE.
GO READ IT.