Chapter 34: Vivi, I'm Drowning

Andrea's pov:

We are running through hallways, dodging everyone with an unexpressed excitement. I'm sweating, gasping for air, fighting with this confusing situation.

Kavinsky pulled me into a safe corner but I guess it won't be safe anymore after sometimes.

"Are you okay-"

I cut him off. "What the heck is happening? Why was there a gunshot? And where are your guards?"

"I don't have any idea"

"Do you think they are after you? But there are other mafias too. This is hella confusing".

"Probably. We can't be sure of anything. Let's run as soon as possible. They're Rex's people only. I'm sure".

My waist was pressed against him and it felt really good staying like that for a moment although this isn't the time to kiss or something so we rushed again.

We reached at the backyard of the resort. We are running only but then I heard his shout as he fell to the ground.

Good heavens!

"Kavinsky!", I screamed back as I knelt down beside him, holding him. "Oh my god! You're bleeding!"

He got shooted and the blood is gushing out from his arm. I don't know why the fuck he's holding his gun and not doing anything. I immediately took his gun from his hand.

"Andrea! Don't do anything silly!", He whimpered.

I stood up being cautious about the surroundings. I looked for someone out here. But there was no one. I helped the injured Kavinsky to get up as we started running again.

I felt someone walking behind us so I turned back and pointed the gun straight. I saw a shadow near the bushes which are at the backyard only. I shot in the dark without noticing anything.

"Let's go! You can't do that!", Kavinsky hissed at me and dragged me with his another hand but I'm damn sure I saw something falling on the ground after I shot.

We reached to our car. Everyone's still running, driving away from this ressort as soon as possible. Their evening is disturbed. Shit. Feeling bad but no other options. I wonder if that person is okay who got shooted first.

Only when we were about to reach our car, his guards came out of nowhere, apologizing.

"Shut the fuck up and let's go, bastards!", Kavinsky growled in anger.

And we fled away.
.

.

.

.

Andrew's pov:

I got up as I found myself lying on the bed. I'm under the sheets. I looked beside me and saw Andrea, sitting, holding my hand.

"Kavinsky-"

"Andrea! You okay?"

"Goddamn, leave me. How are you feeling now?", She asked.

But I noticed another figures too. My dad, Alex, Ever, Lia and the doctor who used to treat me since I was a kid.

"How is the pain, Andrew?", Doc asked, arranging his tools.

"It's fine but it's paining a little bit".

"You'll be okay", he assured.

Dad scoffed. "Huh. Fool. What you did, huh? You can't do a simple thing".

"Dad? I had nothing to do with that. I had no idea. I don't know what the fuck the guards were doing".

"Those guards. We told them to leave. They were harmful for you cause they couldn't protect you. And I've something", Alex said and put something out from the pocket.

We all focused.

He hold out his palm and opened it. "Here is it. A tracker. I'll put it somewhere in your body where it can't be hard to found. Whenever you be in a danger, it'll sense that".

"How?"

"Uhm..no not like that- I mean I'll sense that. If you see you in some weird places, I'll directly come with forces to save you".

"Proud of you boy", Dad patted his shoulder as he smiled.

Andrea stood up and went near Alex as she observed the trackers.

"Can I check it?", She asked.

"Sure".

She took it and observed it deeply and then again handed them over him. It's so tiny to be seen.

"Andrea, you're really brave. You everytime save my duffer friend", Ever said, side hugging Andrea.

"Ever", I grumbled.

Everyone laughed except me. Rex has to be dead and I'll kill him only. I'll make sure that he'll beg me on my knees for mercy and I'll laugh.

.

.

.

.

"So for how many hours I was out of my godamn mind?"

"48 hours", she replied.

"What?"

"Yeah. Please be safe, Billy. I don't what I'll do if something happens to you".

"Aww", I paused and pulled her closer to me as she wrapped her leg around my waist and adjusted her hips perfectly on my lap. "You'll miss me then?"

"Shut up. I'll not- it's just- I'll be bored without you", she said, punching my chest playfully.

"Okay. But I promise, I won't let anything happen to you. No one can hurt you as long I'm here. You're so precious to me, love".

She blushed, looking down. "What was the thing you were going to tell me in the party?".

I tried to remember. Oh. I wanted to confess to her at that time. I wanted to make her mine forever but this is not the best time to say it.

"I forgot. Hey, you should sleep. You must be stressed".

"I was stressed for you, idiot. When you were laying on the bed with your eyes closed, barely breathin', I was so sad. I even cried for you".

My eyes shone even in the dark. I engulfed her in a hug. "I'm sorry for whatever I did, Andrea. I really am".

"It's really okay, Billy", she hugged me back.

Andrea's pov:

Everything should be done in secret and everyone shouldn't be informed to everyone for everyone's good. Now here I'm staring at the blank wall because I can't sleep.

Kavinsky is still injured so I can't hug him while sleeping.

I hear him groaning again. I instantly got up and went near him as I hold his jaw between my fingers.

"Billy? Billy!"

"They're dragging me away- and I'm, I'm drowning!", He mumbled in sleep, frowning. Sweat rolling down from his forehead to his cheeks.

"Hey Billy, no one's dragging you away. Here I'm! I'm here to help you. You hear me?"

"Vivi"

"Yes, Vivi. Your Vivi is here. You're not drowning".

"I'm drowning..", he whispered. His skin is all pale and I began to panick. Is it really a bad dream or he's being sick?

"Billy, no! You're not drowning"

"I'm drowning in love with you, Vivi", he muttered. He kept muttering that. And I wonder if his dreams are about me or he's actually in love with me.

I didn't bother. I wipe away the sweats away from his face as I kissed his cheeks.

"Atleast don't turn blue, Billy", I whispered to myself before falling asleep.