Chapter 11: Ouch!

Andrew's pov:

Whenever I  feel miserable, isolated and downhearted, I always listen to my mother's voice notes. That gives me enough strength to fight from all the obstacles. I write here everyday, cause this diary is my soulmate. Sometimes-

I stopped writting cause my door bell rang. Surprisingly or not surprisingly I saw Andrea, coming with breakfast. I sat, crossing my legs. I glanced at her, lifting one of my brows.

"Why are you again here?". She remained silent. "Why are you here?", I shouted demanding an answer.

"Ca-caus-"

"Stop stuttering!"

"Cause Lia told me".

"Are you lying? Why she'll say you everytime to bring me meal?"

"I'm not lying! I don't have any interest to come in your room and see your boring face and see you shirtless looking all damn hot- CLOWN!", She screamed.

"Well. Thanks for the complement tho. I know what you were going to say actually. Anyways, you can leave!"

"Actually-", She paused. "I forget to blend the marmalade on the toast!"

"Do it", i said as I focused on writting.

Andrea's pov:

Idiot. So good at pretending. Bitch. I started to blend the marmalade with the knife. I was absent minded. And obviously, I hurted myself.

"Ouch!", I wailed. The knife fell from the hand as blood splashed on the floor.

"What happened?", Kavinsky asked, shockingly.

"Oh i-"

He quickly stood up and came towards me. I sucked the blood but it's flowing very heavily. He huffed as he grabbed a first aid box. I'm surprised at his sudden carement. I mean, he never cared about who got hurt. He only cuts people's tongue out.

He cleaned the wound gently. Thereafter, putting some antibiotic ointment, he covered the wound. We're sitting on his sofa.

"Don't hurt yourself", he said arranging the things.

"What? Do you know me?"

"Andrea I'm not fucking joking with you here!"

"Yea-yeah I understand"

His phone buzzed as he cursed underneath his breathe. "Goddamn it"

"Hey Dad", he spoke and then remained silent for sometimes, staring at a particular object. "But dad-"

I could see the tension on his face. The worry, the fear, the anger is clearly seen. "Ma papà, ci sto provando così tanto", i heard him blabbering. His father hang up. I know it's his father. He remained silent for some times and then threw the phone on the breakfast so hard. The plates flew at my feet, being all broken. His phone is broken too. He is breathing so heavily.

I can't help but saying, "Stop behaving like a child Kavinsky. Breaking things won't solve a single problem. Think it calmly"

He looked at me, still breathing fastly. "You know what? You were right. I can't deal with this shit. With my fucking father. I hate him. I fucking hate him so much-", He is in all tears as he's on his knees. I quickly hold him, hugged him, comforted him. I always tried to give everyone comfort cause I know what it's feel like having no company.

"It's okay. It's fine. You can deal with it. If you think I'm right, then prove me wrong!", I said, patting his head. His head buried into my chest. He hugged me back. He's sobbing.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

He shook his head in a no. He's holding me tight and my breasts are soaking for the tears of his eyes. I ruffled his smooth, soft hair. It's hurting me too. He moved from me as he wiped his tears.

"Kavinsky", I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. Show your father that you're no less than anyone".

"I'm sorry Andrea. I shouldn't just-", he's still sobbing, which made my heart clench. "I shouldn't have done said to you like that"

"It's not your fault Kavinsky. You're taught to be cruel, ferocious. It's hard to change so fast. I understand but I felt bad that day so I just-"

"Mhm okay. Thanks for saying it. I'll try to control myself not to torture them. I'll just shoot them instead"

"Uh-yeah better". He looked into my eyes. His eyes are sparkling. "Um- are we good now?"

"You say"

"I think we should get on good terms"

"Fine", he beamed at me. "Is your wound okay?"

"It's hurting tho but bearable"

"Okay-"

"Can I go now?"

"Doors are always open for you", he said as he opened the door. I stepped outside waving at him. He didn't wave back. So, finally we are okay. Thanks to Lia and that call. Lol.