Chapter 19: "Are you okay?"

Andrea's pov:

As he's gone, I started to search everything which will help Kavinsky. First, I took some of the papers which were lying on the table. It seems like Rex is going to marry that girl and merge the mafia.. I DON'T KNOW!

I took everything which seemed important to me. I took pics just for evidence. I found drugs and condoms. Nothing else. I wish he was here.

Rex suddenly broke into the room, as I quaked. I forced a smile. "It's been 15 minutes. I was going to leave only"

"I'm sorry to make you wait. So..", he said, pacing towards me. "Why are you here?". His voice is soft. He's sober?

"Cause-- cause you called me haha"

"Viv", he muttered putting the hairs behind my ear. "You're here for me". He then started to unbutton his shirt slowly as my eyes widened. What the fuck?

"No-- Rex, I mean!", I said stopping his hands from unbuttoning. "I'm not here for this?"

"What do you mean?", His brows furrowed.

"I'm just not here for this, Rex"

He all of a sudden grabbed me by my throat as I choked cause of his tight grip around my neck. He bumped my head to the wall causing my head get a cut on the side. Blood run down and dripped on the ground. I'm coughing very hard and gasping, trying to get his hand out of my neck cause it's hurting.

"Rex--", I said, furrowing, breathing heavily.

"Call me Rex one more time and I'm gonna cut you into pieces!", His voice roared in anger. How suddenly can people change. "MY NAME'S FUCKING REXINE VERLICE!"

"Okay, okay-- Rexine Verlice! Leave me". He's still chocking me and I'm trying to hard. "I SAID LEAVE ME!". I kicked on his dick making him fall on the ground. "Gotta show some respect!".

I walked out of the room when he grabbed my arms. He didn't just grab my arm, he pushed his nails hard against my skin. Ugh! Fuckin' monster.

"Viv!", He snapped. I kicked his wrist and moved hand away from his tight grasp. I hit him on his face with my bag which carried nothing.

"Call me Viv one more time and I'm gonna burn you and make the dogs eat your flesh!". I turned around and again looked at him, "And my name's fucking Vivienne Westwood!"

My heels cackled as I stepped into our room and locked the door quickly. I'm breathing so hard and I finally exhaled. We need to get outta here by tomorrow. This man is still sleeping.

I managed to get lemonade to give it to Kavinsky to get him out of the hangover. He drank it and slept again. I laid beside him but I can't sleep. I left no traces so I'm damn sure Rex won't find anything suspicious about me staying in his room for those fifteen minutes. Still, I can't breathe properly cause I did that without Kavinsky beside me. I'm afraid.

"WAKE UP, KAVINSKY!"

He roused himself and his eyes roamed around the room confusedly. I know what exactly he's going to ask. "where am I?"

That doesn't suit on his mouth. I sighed and stirred him. "Kavinsky, don't you remember anything?"

"Yeah. Yeah, a bit"

"Get up. We're in trouble. We have to head-"

"What trouble!", He stood up quickly and fixed his coat. He only slept in his outfit. "What trouble?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's run"

We headed out and went outside making no sound of waking as we took big footsteps. I'm so afraid right now so I grabbed his arm. "I'm having a bad feeling"