MB_10

"i can change that" she said. I looked over to her as she held my hand. "you can't change anything, I'm sorry" i replied to her. "but i love you" a tear streamed down her face as a wiped it out.

"i love you too Mina, but i have to" and by that, she kissed me. I tried my best to resist it but it was so tempting that i couldn't hold myself back.

Giving up, i closed my eyes replying to her movements as we both fell laying on the floor. Making out.

And by that,

I woke up, panting. I looked around just to see me lying at someone's bed. I looked over to see the peaceful swan snoring beside me.

With the blanket covering her chest, i looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday.

Sighing, i wiggled my head as u came back from my thaughts. Standing up, the blanket glided through my body as the cold air of the air conditioner hit my meow meow.

"eugh" by that, i realized i was naked. I picked my clothes up as i slowly put them on avoiding to make any sounds for Mina to sleep continuously.

I sighed as i stood up walking towards the door, carefully closing it. I sighed in relief as i went to the elevator and landed to the floor where my room was located.

I went inside my room as i took my clothes of and tossed it at my clothe basket. I then went to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

KSSSSSHHHHHH!!

The sound of water sprinkling from the shower relaxed me, plus the water hitting my body. I closed my eyes as i massaged my body.

________________________________

After i took a warm shower,

I chose a suit to wear and made my hair, i clicked my tongue as i saw a semi purple bruise in my collar bone. I smirked as i touched it and oh it stings.

I can't believe Mina left me some remembrance.

I covered it with make up as i proceeded to go bath to Mina's room, to wait for her. You know, bodyguard thingz.

Dont get the wrong idea, it's not because i had sex with my boss doesn't mean i don't have to work anymore, i have a job okay?! And a mission?! Don't even ask! I can feel the pressure.

Sighing, i stood up straight as i waited for her to come out of her room. Expecting her to be fully dressed. But i was wrong.

The door swung open as i bowed to the person who went out with a panting manner "good morning Madame" i greeted with my upper body bent.

In my perspective, i can only see her feet without shoes. Revealing her toes, i got confused as i looked up slowly.

"Meow~"

A cat meowed as i came in contact with her private part. My face heated up as i immediately averted my gaze to her eyes, fixing my position. I just realized that she has been looking at me with a very furious face.

"there is no good in the morning, if a person who you hooked up with left you in bed" she furiously pinned my against the wall. And let me remind you, SHE IS NAKED!!!!!

I looked at her with scared eyes as i looked away avoiding her gaze, "w-well, that's how hook up works?" i stuttered as she furiously groaned and gripped my jaw tightly.

"are you really that confident of yourself, that you can just leave me like tha-"

"you were asleep okay?!" i reasoned out "THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE WOKEN ME UP!!!!" she roared making me flinch. I'm not a scared cat i swear!

"i couldn't, you looked so beautiful and peaceful that i couldnt woke you up" i lied, you look like a boar when you sleep tch. She tried to utter a word but she ended up stuttering.

Her cheeks was painted with rosy pink as she stared into my eyes. Both of us were looking at each other's soul as i stared at her with  empty eyes.

Ding!

Tge elevator dinged as both of us looked at the direction revealing Chan and Jiyeon smiling at each other while Chan was holding two boxes and Jiyeon was holding an envelope.

My eyes widen as i immediately hugged Mina and turned my back to them. For me to protect the majesty, of course.

"oh good morning madame" Jiyeon greeted as Mina nodded at her. I couldn't see their reaction as i was facing at the opposite direction.

My breathe began to feel heavy as i felt two buns pressing at my chest, oh i love buns..... I meant the food!!!

"Hey Chaeyoung, why are you hugging Ms. Myoui?" Chan asked as i thaught of a way to get out of this. I knew my protection was a success since they didn't saw her naked body.

"w-well, i was hugging her cause she said she was hot haha" i faked a laugh as i began to step slowly grabbing Mina by the waist. I hel the doorknob of her room as i prepared myself to toss her back inside.

Dumb boss, who would thaught of going outside her room naked, thinking no one will step in her floor.

The moment she stumbled inside, i closed the door immediately and yelled from outside "boss, make sure to wear thicker clothes to avoid being cold hehe" i smiled at the two awkwardly as they looked at each other with the same expression.

"you really are getting along well with Ms. Myoui" Chan smirked as i looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"of course, I'm her bodyguard. I sjould learn to get along with her" i scoffed as i gave them a smipe that soon turned into a smirk.

"you guys are getting along two" i teased as Jiyeon's face heated up chuckling awkwardly. "well, i decided not to get mad at him today" she smiled like a mad man fidgeting her fingers.

Oh look, guess who's falling in love.

"well, that's good" i nodded as i looked over to Chan who was looking at her like he has been staring at the whole galaxy making his eyes glisten.

Oh look, guess who's falling in love. (2)

I smiled as i looked at the materials they were holding, "oh what are you guys gonna do with those things?" i asked them as they looked at the things they were holding.

"oh this was the materials being requested by Mrs. Myoui the last day" Chan started. "and it just got delivered now, so we're gonna put it to her office" Jiyeon continued.

I awwed as i stepped aside making them continue their work.

We bowed at each other as they proceeded to put the things inside Mina's office.

The door swung open revealing my boss with her brow lifted to me. "H-hi madame" i chuckled as she rolled her eyes walking past me.

Thank god she's wearing some clothes already.