MB_20

Myoui Mina's POV

I sighed as I placed the letter down on the table.

"Haewon is craving for your attention Minari" Leeknow said as he tapped his sister's shoulder.

"I know you have been through a lot but please don't let that stop from interacting with us. The devils are gone long time ago. Please take this chance to spend time with Haewon" Leeknow talked her out as she heave out a sad sigh.

"I'll think about it" she answered as Leeknow sighed in defeat knowing when his sister does that she will never go to the party. Because that is what she always does.

"okay, I understand" he sighed as he stood up picking up his bag "I'll expect you to be there" he continued ending his sentence with a sigh.

I heard a rustling noise behind us as I walked to it and grabbed a bush setting it aside.

There I saw Chaeyoung and Jisung eavesdropping our conversation this whole time.

"hi" they both said in sync "we were  just passing by and we suddenly hear you guys and uhh" Jisung tried to reason out but both Leeknow and I raised a brow at them.

"yeah we were eavesdropping you guyss" Chaeyoung said as both of them apologized.

I wiggled my head  as I chuckled at how silly they were.

"let's go Jisung" Leeknow said as I can sense the disappointment in his tone.

Jisung nodded as they walked pass me.

"do you mind having dinner with me tonight ?" Minaa asked as Leeknow looked back at her.

Smiling , Leeknow hugged his sister and muttered several words of happines.

"I WOULD LOVE TO MINARIIIII" he exclaimed as he jumped up and down like a little kid.

I stared at him with an awe and then it hit me.

They were right. I keep shutting everyone out of my life even the family I have. Now I realized what kind of sister I really am. And I think it's time to change that.

_______________________________________________________________

Days later, I had my brother Lee know join me for dinner and now days have reached the weeekends.

My sister is having a party at her house because it's her birthday.

Now I'm here picking out my clothes as I try to look good in order for haewon to think she has a pretty sister.

And yes, I am going.

"does this look good on me?" I asked Chaeyoung as she holds a few of my fitted dressses.

"all of them suits you Miss  Myoui" she stated as I sighed not knowing what to wear.

"but I would prefer you wearing this black dress ,  for me it really looks good on you with your hair down" she stated as my eyes twinkled in delight.

"black it is then" I said as I put the dresses on and we continued to the parking lot with Cedric waiting for the limo I wanted to use as transportation.

Chaeyoung opened the door for me as I gladly walked inside an she followed.

___________________________________________________________________

Son Chaeyoung's POV

We are riding on a limo as I saw Mina fidgeting her fingers.

It is a long ride so it'll take 3 hours for us to arrive at Haewon's house.

To be honest, I don't understand why this siblings lives so far from each other.

"Minari, is everything alright?" I asked as she looked at me and sighed.

"I'm nervous" she answered as I shoot another question "hm? About what?"

"what if everyone will hate me in that party, because I wasn't really a good sister to my siblings" she cried out as I caressed her cheeks.

"I'm sure they won't do that Mina" I reassured her as she gave me a warm smile.

"can u do me a favor?" she asked as I raised both my eyebrows asking what is it.

"distract me"

She said those words smirking as I gulped a huge lump in my throat.

She leaned in for a kiss as I placed my hands in her hips as she hovered above me. So now she is seating in my lap as shh leaned her breast in my face to send me a signal.

Damn you horny woman, you are turning me on.

As I traveled my hands to her breast I reached for her back to unzip her dress as she helped me remove them. Now she is half naked in front me.

I can't resist this goddess in front of me so didn't even try to hold my self back.

I reached for her nape as I leaned in for a kiss.

18+ content ahead please be warned ⚠️⚠️⚠️

I kissed her passionately with our tongues colliding as one. It's like devouring a wwholee Chuck of grapes. I can feel her grinding against my torso as she let out a moan causing me to pull out from the kiss and stare at her seductive eyes.

"damn" i stated "your lips stick" i said  as she shrugged it off by shoving herself to me. She kissed me like she was a hungry tiger devouring her pray.

While I kissed back at her I slapped her ass making a loud smack and aand she moaned.

I reached for her back removing her bra as I massaged her boobs with my hands.

I pulled out from her kiss as I transfered my mouth to her nipples sucking them out.

Her head leaned backwards ass her mouth fell agape.

She reached for my hands as she pushed my head away.

She stood up and sat in my lap facing away from me.

Andd then again, she reached for my hand as she placed them to her covered genitals guiding them to rub her. I did what she wanted an i licked my lips of the feeling I'm having.

I tucked my hand in her panties as I inserted a finger inside her causing her to gasp, pulling my hair in plasure.

I inserted my fingers inside her a couple of times as began to sped up my pace.

She let out a loud moan moving her self in rhythm with my fingers.

"Chaeyoung's aahhh~" she exclaimed as she reached her climax and she cummed in my fingers.

I pulled them out as I cleaned her cream using my tongue.

I stood up placing her in my place and kneeling in front of her, now I am in face to face with Herr pussy.

I was about to eat her but she stopped me. She removed my suit while kissing me as I helped her do that.

I am now naked in front of her as she removed her panties revealing her wet.

she made me sit beside her as she offered her pussy to me.

"Collide with me Son Chaeyoung"