18:00 | not what I expected

STILL RACKING my brain, I watch as Devyn gains ground on EyeStalker

STILL RACKING my brain, I watch as Devyn gains ground on EyeStalker. I thought we were through with this fool? 

The dude twirls back around, mouth agape. Devyn makes a fierce jog to him and I hold my breath just as EyeStalker takes one, two, then three steps back.

"You're going to take off those damn mittens," Devyn says.

He shakes his head. "I told you to leave me alone, you crazy bitch!"

"Oh, you wanna see crazy? I'll show you crazy. C'mere!"

He makes a run for it. Devyn chases after him, snagging him by the collar just before he makes it to the edge of the parking lot. He drops the box, choking on his neckline.

Meanwhile, I stand back appalled—but not by EyeStalker. What in the demony hell has gotten into Devyn?

She wrestles him for the gloves, but he puts up a fight. Not that he's strategic or anything, he's just a lot bigger. I get closer, wanting to help but not knowing how. At one point, I run my hands over my hoodie.

Devyn and I may have just met but this isn't like her. I wonder what Peewee could've said to make her act this way. I wish she would just fuckin' communicate so I knew what was going on.

"I know you did it!" Devyn spits between teeth. "I know you killed me!"

My heartbeat spikes.

Did she just say what I think she said? Because that would mean...

My last interaction with Crawley resurfaces. His awkward handling of the cuffs, his sudden sympathy for my plight, how he reacted while I changed clothes.

Devyn claims Peewee took possession of Crawley and that's how I got outta jail. So how much of a stretch is it to believe that Peewee is possessing Devyn at the current moment?

But would Deveyn allow her to do that? You'd think these girls could've given me a heads up at least.

Devyn, who is seemingly Peewee, straddles EyeStalker to the gravel. His limbs thrash as she reaches for a glove. They're making so much noise, I fear they'll draw attention.

Sure enough, I turn to find a cluster of people already staring at the show several feet behind me. But since this is college, most of them cheer Devyn on, mistaking the wrestling match for drunken breakup drama. Which may be fine for now but what happens if campus security walks by or worse—the cops? Peewee seems a little...unhinged. She might not only implicate me, but Devyn.

I can't let that happen.

Jogging to them, I develop a plan: detain Peewee/Devyn; stick to the outskirts; make for the car.

Peewee screams at EyeStalker to take off the gloves. EyeStalker screams back no. And then Peewee knees him in the ballsack, forcing an empathetic grunt outta me, but enabling her the moment she needs to remove the gloves.