~Popstar Yugo x Popstar Fem!(Y/N)~

You finished your new song and happily watched as it grew with your dorky and loving boyfriend supporting you along the way. But as popularity surged, a group stepped up and asked for a collab together. You agreed and asked them to meet up somewhere to talk about a song idea, but when you get there, you start to see a certain resemblance to one of their members. But it only takes one slip up from their friend for you to know exactly who it is.

In this story, Noctyx all go by different stage names. I don't want to think of different names so I'm just going to have their stage names as Luxiem members based on their corresponding colors. Fulgur-Vox, Sonny-Luca, etc. Just saying so you don't get confused when it mentions noctyx and Ike's name just randomly appears.

(S/N)=Stage name

(Y/N) POV

"And that's a wrap everyone!"

The collected sighs of relief and cheers of accomplishment were heard around the production room. I laughed and took off my headset, talking with my producer about how I did. The usual compliments rolled in, and I happily accepted and thanked them. I grabbed all my things and looked around before entering my changing room. I closed the door and sloppily flopped onto my couch, groaning. "Uggghhhhh..my head hurts from all those tries..." I said, before getting up to take off all my makeup and change my clothes. I sat back down on the couch and turned on my phone. I got on Twitter and saw my song preview 'Royal Flash' (please get the reference) Trending on any platform like Instagram, Reddit, and everything in between flooded with the news. I scrolled around but sighed, finding nothing note worthy. I decided to tell my manager I was leaving and went home.

A few days passed by, and I watched the song climb up the billboard. Royal Flash was number 5 on the billboard list of songs this week, and I decided to go out to dinner with my friends Nina, Enna, and Millie to celebrate the success of my new hit. We went to a nice place and talked among each other while eating. Towards the end of the dinner, a man came up to me with light brown hair and light green and black heterochromatic eyes. He had a black bucket hat covering his face up to his eyes and nice-looking orange and black glasses. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Hello, sir. Is there anything you need?" I asked the man. But just as he was about to start, Nina spoke up.

"Honey, I told you that you could ask her AFTER our dinner, remember?" She said. The man pouted and looked down, to which Nina sighed and Enna and Millie laughed at his embarrassment. I looked at them in confusion until the man walked over to Nina and whispered something in her ear.
"Mhm. No baby. I know I know, but she's busy right now. Mhm. Ugh. Okay." Nina said, listening to him. He smiled in what I think was a success and looked at me, walking to my side of the table.
"Sorry about that. You can call me A." He said brightly. "I wanted to see if you would like to do a feature with my group." He said.
I looked up at him in surprise before apologizing, not knowing he was also a singer. He was flattered and assured me that it was okay, and was happy that I didn't recognize him, saying that it proves that the disguise that he was wearing worked. I finished up my food and excused myself from the girls, walking outside to talk with A.

I straightened up the sleeves of my dress and looked up at him. "So, A. What group are you from?" I asked. His voice sounded so familiar, but I didn't know where he was from.
"Oh! I'm from Noctyx."
.
.
.
I stared at him, trying my best not to scream.
"Noctyx..?! So you're Alban.?!" I whispered, shocked. He put on a cheeky smile and nodded. I looked at him, feeling a heart attack coming.
Alban Knox?! From THE group Noctyx?!! Their music is so good I'm freaking out so much!! And they want to do a feature with me of all people??! I cannot, holy crap. Their group is so big! And yeah, my songs are also popular, but this is so soon! I heard Alban laugh as he watched me in a state of disarray. I cleared my throat and looked at him.
"Sorry, I didn't recognize you earlier! And, I would love to do a feature with you! Is it only gonna be you, or..?" I whispered
"Would you be disappointed if it was just me?" He said with a cheeky grin. I shook my head in panic, not wanting to offend him, but he just laughed it off and said he was only kidding. I sighed in relief, and he said it was going to be the whole group. I nodded and we exchanged phone numbers. Alban left while I returned to the table to finish dinner with the girls.
.
.
.
As I was making my breakfast, I got a text from an unlisted number. I plated my food and sat down to look at the message.