~Their reaction to seeing you irl for the first time~

I wanted to do a oneshot with all the boys in one chapter but I didn't know what to do it on. I was scrolling through Tumblr when I remembered a fic about Mysta freaking out about Y/N, a new member of Nijisanji EN. I tried looking for the story again BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT. I was so sad. IT WAS SO WELL WRITEN TOO. Anyways, whoever wrote that story (I couldn't find the account), this is for you ;).

You are a new member of Nijisanji EN and their first ever solo member to debut. After a few months, some of your senpai's wanted to do an off collab. Nina, Enna, Pomu and one of the boys asked you to meet in Italy for an off collab. You agreed and soon leave for Sicily. You arrive at the Airport and meet two of the girls there! You three give complements to each other and go back to the Airbnb.

(All scenarios depict Y/N as non-binary except Uki and Alban, where Y/N uses he/him pronouns, described with masculine features, and Alban's scenario uses the term daddy)

(Also rizzlord Shu)

-Author <3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stopped whatever he was doing just to look at you: Sonny, Ren, Hex

.

I don't think Sonny Brisko would know how to react, honestly. But I do know that this man would just take his time to look at you. How could he not? You're literally gorgeous. When the three of you got to the Airbnb, you saw Pomu and Sonny in the kitchen doing a cooking stream! Well, Sonny was doing a cooking stream. Pomu was his judge. The smell of the food immediately hit you and you looked up to see the man staring at you. "Sonny!?" You run over to him and hug him. Sonny seemed surprised, his cheeks turning a soft shade of pink. You looked up at him and smiled. "It's so nice to finally see you!" You said, while the blush on Sonny's face deepened. He found your excitement adorable and looked down at you, not knowing whether or not to return the hug. Not because he doesn't want to, but because he might overheat from just the touch of your waist. The other girls notice Sonny's stunned expression and giggled, but you didn't seem to notice any of that. What you did notice that the once pleasant smell coming off of the porkchop he was cooking soon became a burnt and smokey smell. You looked down at the stove and noticed the porkchop sizzling and smoking way more than it should be. "SONNY! IT'S BURNING!" You yelled. This snapped him out of his trance and he quickly flipped the pork, revealing a dark char. You frowned and apologized to him as he put it on a plate, but he brushed it off and smiled, assuring you it's alright. "He'll only forgive you if you eat it." Nina added with a devious smirk. Sonny shook his head but it was too late, for you had already popped the burned meat into your mouth. Despite being burned, when you ate it, it wasn't too bad! You've tasted worse. By the time you ate the burnt porkchop, Sonny had finished cooking two more. So, you and Pomu each grabbed one chop and some rice before giving thanks and taking a bite. You and Pomu were fascinated and you both turned to Sonny telling him how good it was. Although it was a little too much for you to finish, you happily fed the embarrassed and flustered Sonny the rest of your food, brushing off his protests.

.

Ren Zotto would look sort of calm, but would be a MESS on the inside. Think of him looking (almost) normal, but his heart looks like the Spongebob meme with everything burning. They were in the middle of 'A Morning with Fox Mom' when you, Pomu and Enna got back. They told you at the airport that Ren and Nina were streaming right about now, so you guys made sure not to be too distracting coming in. 'You guys' actually just meant Pomu and Enna. His and Nina's backs were facing the three of you and they didn't notice you guys arrive. Well, at least Ren didn't. Nina definitely heard you. Wanting to tease the boy a little, you walked up behind Ren and leaned into his ear, pressing your chest onto his back. "Rennnn~" Your words had a mischievous tone that you were going for. Ren felt a shiver down his spine and quickly turned to look at you. But when he saw you, he froze in his place. He was surprised by your presence before he even registered what you said. But when he did, he freaked out. Internally. You didn't find any noticeable changes in his expression or attitude. Unbeknownst to you, his heart rate was quickening by the second, and he felt butterflies in his stomach. Not only that, but he was freaking out in his head. You frowned slightly, not sensing a reaction from him. But on the inside, his stomach was doing flips and his heart was pounding just from looking at you for more than 5 seconds. Sadly, you didn't notice this. But your coworkers did!