~Fulgur x Reimu's Brother (M!Reader)~

So. You're the infamous and menacing Debate captain and Student Council President with mighty wrath for anyone you have zero tolerance for. You have an older sister, Reimu, who goes to a college a little bit away. You're in your 3rd year at NijiHigh and are a very responsible student. Enter your boyfriend; Fulgur Ovid. He's your typical himbo but not enough boob and ass on him. He's the captain of the tennis club and a lot of girls like him for some reason. But he's already taken by yk who. Ofc you do, it's you, silly.

He has a game tonight and you want to come to watch him play, but Reimu is doing some things after her classes, so she can't pick you up right when it ends. Luckily, your boyfriend has got you covered. He asked his brother, Vox, if you can stay at his house till Reimu picks you up, and he agrees! You go to his house and stay in Fulgur's room with him. Vox made dinner and you decide to stay a little longer for some food. A good choice really cause Milord is no rookie to cooking (unlike some of his gen mates). Sadly the stay ends when Reimu comes to take you home. You grab your things and Fulgur finally meets his boyfriends older sister. He invites her inside, but Vox is unpleasantly surprised to see a roach walking into his house.

She arises from her 1-month hiatus. She brings her hands back to her keyboard to write her silly little stories once more. But anyways, how are you guys doing? It's 2nd quarter at my school and I already want to kms, but I need a good job for the future so I can't back out now.

-ALL CHARACTERS DEPICTED OF DOING EROTIC ACTS ARE ALL +18

-Author <3

(Y/N) POV

The outside world looks the same as every other morning. The cold touch of any part of my mattress that wasn't directly under my legs, or the space in between my curtains to where the sunlight gets RIGHT in my eyes. But nevertheless, I did have to get out of bed. I was just about to start moving when my sister, Reimu, slapped the light switch on and jumped on top of me. I jolted upward from the force of her slam onto my body. "AUGHHHH REIMU WHAT THE HELL-" I wheezed, the breath slowly being removed from my lungs. She giggled and got off of me as I was catching my breath. "Wake uppppp." She laughed. "You think I wouldn't wake up from the force of that body slam?? Bitch you done lost your mind." I groaned, rubbing the pain in my stomach. She semi-apologized and ran away before I could beat her ass.

After I finished brushing my teeth I went back into my room and began to change into my school uniform. It was this pale navy blue school uniform with white accents and a white tie. It also came with a small rainbow pin that was required for you to put somewhere on your uniform, so I put it on my collar. My uniform was a little different than the other students since I was in the student council though. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to see Reimu passed out on our couch. She was ready to leave, but she fell asleep waiting for me??? I sighed and got on my phone. I found an image of my home screen with a different time on it. Right now it's 7:24 am and her classes start at 9:30 while mine start at 8:20. I smirked and looked at the screenshot of my home screen that I took that says 9:45 am. I got on a panicked expression and desperately woke her up. She groggily whined and groaned as she readjusted her vision. I showed her the image.

"REIMU GET UP!!! I've been trying to wake you up for the past 2 hours!! It's almost 9:50!!" I yelled at her. She was shocked and quickly sat up and ran to get her shoes on. "SHIT!! START THE CAR PLEASE THANKS (Y/N)!!" She said, running into her room to grab some shoes. I had a satisfied smirk on my face as I grabbed her keys and went to her car to go start it. After turning it on I got into the passenger seat and waited for her. She jumped out of the house with her things and her hood on, quickly shoving her things in the back seat and getting in the driver's seat. She saw the actual time on the dashboard gauge and looked at me. I looked at her and then looked in the same direction she was looking in, imitating her. She clicked her tongue and smacked my arm. She mutter some curses under her breath and drove out of the garage. I laughed and got on my phone, looking at texts from the other council members.
.