~Wilson x Villain!F!Reader~

Classic enemies to lovers, but were they really enemies to begin with...?

You are part of a villain league and were sent to infiltrate a group by the name of K.R.I.S.I.S. But there's just one problem; You have a date tonight! You've been talking to this guy, Wilson, and you guys finally had enough time away from your unforgiving work schedules to set up a date. You have to cancel sadly, but he texts you back saying he also had something at his work he needed to do. Convenient timing, you think, and decide to get to work. You infiltrate one of the hero's offices where you have been notified the plans were, and decide to snoop a little. That is until you find something very interesting and well...you can't help but feel a little flustered. Banter and fighting ensues, but when you leave, you make sure you make a lasting impression.

.

I also completely forgot that their hero agency is NOT called Krisis, but is A.S.H., which I just found out stands for astronomically sexy heroes...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you to @1-800-GUMB4LL-C00K1E for requesting this <3

Credits to @/iamlooweeo on Twitter <3

.

(Y/N) POV

'Well, this is great..'

I groaned as I held my phone in my hand, the boss's name blaring as the ringtone was going off. I swiped the answer call button, put the call on speaker, and sat on the edge of my bed with the end of the phone to my mouth. "Yes, boss...?" I spoke, trying to hold back my irritation. "What's with the attitude, huh? I didn't even say anything!" She scoffed. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Just... What do you need, ma'am..." I grumbled, still failing to hide the irritation in my voice. The boss chuckled. "Krisis. One of their boys stole some...important information from one of your lackeys..." Her tone turned serious. A heavy sigh escaped my lips, cursing the unlucky soldier of mine who's going to feel my fist on his face when I see him. "Apologies boss. I will handle this tomorrow-"

"You mean today, right?"

The audacity of this woman. I looked down at the phone, about to object, but she cut me off before I could say anything. "He is one of your men, he falls under your responsibility, so you're going to be handling this right now. Is that clear?" She demanded, not caring for an answer. "Wait! You literally approved my request to have the day off! I have plans tonight!" I whined. "If you complete your mission early, I'm sure you'll have enough time to continue your plans~ I think..." She chuckled, but I knew she could feel the anger boiling up in me through the phone, so she quickly started shuffling around. "D-Don't worry! This won't go unpaid! I will add a nice sum of money to your next paycheck; If you do your job correctly, of course~" She smirked. "And I have no doubt that you will. You always do. Now shoo!" She said, quickly hanging up the phone.

I listened to the other line disconnect and I flopped back onto my bed, groaning loudly. "Ughhhh...." I looked at the time on my phone. 7:18 pm... 12 minutes before I'm supposed to meet with my date... I grabbed a pillow and held it over my face, screaming into it, before eventually getting over my tantrum. I quickly got up and sat by my desk, looking in the mirror connected to the desk. The makeup on my face now smudged onto the pillow, tears threatening to come down my face. I was supposed to have a date tonight with this guy I met a while back. I was about to just forget about the mission until I got a text from my date.