~Shy!Mysta x Shy!MReader~

There's this super cute guy in your class who is the leader of the photography club. He's hilarious and a little zesty which happens to be in your favor. You had a crush on the junior detective-in-training for a few years now, but was always just too nervous. You have a good amount of friends that always try to encourage you to ask him out but you can never muster up the courage. And by the time you're ready, the day is already over. But its the last Valentines day of your high school life, and you finally take the chance to confess to him with an abnormally large note. But little do you know the little fox had his tail between his legs for the past year and has a similar idea to yours, confessing with an assortment of anonymous notes (how familiar).

I got a request for a shy reader chapter, but I didn't want the reader to be the only shy one. Mysta has said he's quite the introvert, you know. Anyways, I completely forgot it was Valentines week cause I had a few projects due, but I think (and hope) you guys are going to like this chapter. I also hope I'm going to like it enough to publish it in a timely manner. WITHOUT staying up all night.

-Author<3

-Author<3

.

.

.

.

.

.

(M/N) POV

"Oh, come on!!" My friend, Aia, yelled as we walked to the school. Aster and Kyo behind us and Mari, Scarle, and Ren ahead of us, all listening to Aia's squawking of how I should stop being such a pussy and make a move. I shush her, reminding her that we are all walking in a public area, going to a public school filled with kids that we hate. She huffs and crosses her arms.

"She's right ya know. You gotta make a move bruh." Kyo said, patting me on the back. I whined and nodded as we passes the front gate of the school and headed to our lockers. We all put away our things we don't need for first period, and I found a little red paper heart. Ren saw the piece of paper and smirked, coming over to try and get a better look. "Ooooo what's that? Does it say anything??" He said, excitingly. The others tried to get a better look but I quickly shoved it into my back pocket. "Lets just hurry up and leave!!"  I said, embarrassed. They groaned and we all left to hang out by the water fountain before the bell rings. I take out the note to show them and it had a small 'pick-up line' on it.

'Hey. I like you. Mwah <3'

-Someone

All of them awed except for Aia, who was looking at the paper. My face was flushed with a red tint and I put the note back in my pocket. The rest of them, urged me to quickly get out my bag and a sheet of paper. "Back to the fox. We should help you think of things to write for a love letter! Valentines is next week, you know!" Mari said, putting up a small thumbs up with her small baby hands. Aia giggled to herself before handing me the note, and I put it back in my pocket. I walked with the rest of them to our homeroom class so we would be in class by the time the bell rings. I sat down at my desk and they all stood or sat around my desk, all of us talking. I took out my notebook and thought long and hard about some way to start my love letter. The six of them are helping me write the letter for Mysta, but I can't help but think I need more than one paper for this letter...