~Ike Eveland x M! Reader (Office job AU)~ ||LIME||

I was most recently informed that Ike is knowledgeable in enough erotic areas to know what a hickey looks like and has given multiple to himself. That alone has motivated me to make a smut fic about him. Lordy, forgive me, for I'm about to coom on the spot just by writing this fic. I am so excited to make this fic, but I know what you're thinking; 'Wait, aren't you writing these on your school computer?? What if they catch you?' Well, they probably already did. But what are they gonna do? Block GOOGLE DOCS on my computer? Like that's any good. But either way, please pray that my computer doesn't get confiscated by the school.

You are invited to a party at a local bar by one of your friends, Ren. You get there and Ren finds you. You guys talk a little till one of your other friends Luca comes up to you. He says hi, and introduces you to a cute guy. Luca tells you it's one of his friends, Ike. You get to know him a little better as the night goes by, and notice that he also seems to be attracted by you. You decide to tease him a little, and he takes you into a stall to fix this little mess you made of him. He wanted to leave this party as soon as he could, but I guess certain things can wait. And one of them is not the urge to bend you over and fuck you silly. I'm not writing that part though cause I hate myself lmao.

Video at the top is edited by Zeimawari on Youtube and is not mine.

-Author <3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IKE POV

I hate it here

Well, not really hate it, but I would just prefer being anywhere else but here.

My friends Mysta, Luca, Vox, and Shu invited me to a party but I don't even know why they threw it in the first place. They rented out the bar down the block from our building for a party with all our friends from our office job, along with some of their personal friends. I walked around, just trying to follow someone I know. I found Luca and immediately latched onto him. He didn't seem to mind thankfully and just continued talking to Ren. He and Ren were talking about one of their mutual friends being late. I decided to listen to the two until Ren got a phone call and went to go somewhere. I looked up at Luca.

"Where's he going??" I asked him.

"Oh! Ike, you HAVE to come and meet our friend! He's at the front. Ren just went to find him." He responded happily. I sighed and nodded, letting him take me to his friend. Luca spotted Ren and quickly took us to him and the man next to Ren. Luca was smiling the whole time.

"Ike!! This is our friend (Y/N)! He's our old college mate." He said. I couldn't really hear him though. I was too absorbed in the man in front of me. He was a well-kept man. His outfit was amazing. Giving off an intelligent vibe, while also not being overwhelming. Not a super scary intellectual look, but more of a free and comforting feel, while also being suggestive and sexy. Nonetheless, not quite what you find at a bar. That is until you see the bottom half of his outfit. His intelligent side lies within his white collared shirt hugging his chest and the dark brown coat around his shoulders. But his pants. Bootcut black pants with slick black laced heels. His pants look tight around his thighs, not that I'm complaining. It might just be the Vox in me talking but I can only imagine how nice his ass must look under his coat.

"Hi. I'm (Y/N). Are you okay~?" He asked me. I wiped away the drool from the corner of my mouth and answered him.

"Ike. Eveland-*ahem* I like your outfit...!" I spurted out. He giggled. Oh my gosh, it was so cute...