When We Kill You

When We Kill You by Vanoeuxx

DESCRIPTION

April, Rowan and Yolanda are out for revenge or blood, whichever way you're looking at it...

APRIL has spent years living in June Sai's shadow. She's learnt her moves and developed her own countermoves for every insult, for every jab. But what she never planned for was a serious dose of backstabbing on June's part. And now, the knife is so far embedded deep in her back that the only way to pull it out is to get rid of its owner once and for all.

ROWAN has had her fair share of bullies but none compares to June Sai. With her razor-sharp tongue, June has terrorized Rowan all year. Everyone has a breaking point and Rowan has finally reached hers.

YOLANDA is known to the world as the psycho who pushed her twin to her death and it's all thanks to June. Yolanda intends to show June the monster she created when she spread those rumors.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold and best enjoyed together, but when June winds up dead, revenge doesn't taste so sweet anymore. And as April, Rowan and Yolanda slowly learn they might not be the only ones who wanted June dead, their elite gated community of The Circle may not be so safe anymore. The body count is vast and the secrets they keep are deadly. No one can be trusted not even themselves, but they'll have to work together to figure out how to get away with murder and risk everything, including their lives, to catch her killer.

 No one can be trusted not even themselves, but they'll have to work together to figure out how to get away with murder and risk everything, including their lives, to catch her killer

*Please read the book's individual trigger warning if one is included.