A Book of Dust and Breath

A Book of Dust and Breath by eacomiskey

DESCRIPTION

Max has spent the past several thousand lifetimes as a Reaper among humans and, despite the pleasures of a tidy country home with a well-dusted library and a finely tuned Harley, he's starting to get bored. His best friend gives him some advice: "Drink some scotch. Bed a woman. Join a rock band. Get it out of your system, and get back to your dutiful service."

Max tried, but he ended up getting drunk, marrying the girl in Vegas, and accidentally triggering a chain of events that could end with the destruction of the human race.

Now he needs to make things right again but the Reaper quickly learns that the magic of being human comes with one grim reality.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

E.A. Comiskey is an award-winning fiction writer and nationally syndicated blogger. Her work is broadly described as "speculative fiction" and is often a wild mix of humor, mythology, fantasy, horror, and romance.

She lives in rural Michigan with her husband, children, and a veritable zoo of creatures. If there's a festival in the area, you can bet she's there, most likely drawing on the pavement with chalk. After all, when you live in Michigan, you go outside whenever you get the chance.

Her Monsters and Mayhem series (Watty Wildcard winner, 2018) and the first book in her Fields of Bliss series are available on Amazon and wherever books are sold. 

*Please read the book's individual trigger warning if one is included