⛈ Prizes

Are you ready to hear more about the prizes? We figured you would be!

Every week we will be announcing the top readers of the Stormy Nights Reading Challenge. Weekly winners get total bragging rights and we want you to brag about what an incredible reader you are. Brag away! Tell your family, your friends, and random strangers you see at the grocery store. (If you do this, please share with us how they reacted. We're really interested. We may even give you a n extra shout-out if you film it.) You earned those bragging rights shout-outs!

At the end of the challenge, the reader with the most reads will win a grand prize, which includes a $30 Amazon gift card.

The second runner up will receive a $20 Amazon gift card.

And the third runner up will receive a $10 Amazon gift card.

We know our 2020 Summer Reading Challenge also included lots of other fun prizes, but there were too many problems in regards to shipping to different countries, so this time we're keeping it digital! This also means winners will get their prizes quickly!

*Please note all prizes will be the amount stated in US dollars. The Stormy Nights Reading Challenge and its hosts are not liable for any monetary changes to prizes due to currency exchange rates.

Please remember to use the hashtag #WPSN22 when you're playing along, and keep your eyes peeled for new stories to be added soon!