⛈ Tallies & Weekly Winners

Record of Reads (10/16/22 thru 10/22/22)

We are reaching the end of our contest! This week's top three readers are:

Nacht_Owl  KarenSampson  and alibrocubicultarist

Way to go, readers!!! Remember, shout-outs are based on the chapters you read and tagged with an appropriate comment plus posted on this chapter in the comments section. The overall contest winner is based on the chapters you read and tagged. Please refer to the rules section for more information. If you posted a comment with no #wpsn22 tag, it didn't count.  If you commented on non-content chapters (playlists, author's note) those don't count as your comments should be plot-related. 

Every week, we go through each story and count the comments using the hashtag #WPSN22. We keep the tallies on a spreadsheet, and then at the end of the challenge, we'll go though what we have to determine the winners. You're all so amazing, and the numbers are close!

We are so thankful to everyone who has participated so far and for showing support to this incredible group of authors. Remember, this week is our LAST week to get your reads in. 

The final round of tallies are due Saturday, October 29th by 11:59 pm PST. Overall winners will be announced on Halloween, Monday October 31st.

See you in the comments,

LLSanders   Monrosey  and shehopes 

Record of Reads (10/09/2022 thru 10/15/2022)

There are only two more weeks remaining in the Stormy Nights Reading Challenge. The numbers were close this week but our top three readers are:

Nacht_Owl   Karensampson and Jovarae

Congratulations! 

See you in the comments! 

LLSanders  Monrosey  and Shehopes

Record of Reads (10/2/2022 thru 10/8/2022)

I don't know how you all do it but the top three readers this week (in alphabetical order) are: 

chaotic_naturx  jovarae  and Nacht_Owl