The Girl

The Girl by LynnS13

DESCRIPTION

Paranormal/LGBT/Coming of Age

Since Kendra's birth, her family has waited and watched. She was always cared for, but never truly a part of it all. That made her an outcast and a little bit of a burden. Kendra grew up questioning the purpose of her existence. Until the arrival of a witch, an undead Union soldier, and an envoy from the crossroad realm, unveiled everything the Leese family had tried to keep a secret: They all knew about the curse, and that she was chosen to carry it.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

LynnS13 is a wicked, chemical redhead who became a Wattpad Ambassador while running from the law and is currently under the Spanish Protection Service Program, known as AmbassadorsES where legend says, she wields a weapon called "La chancla."

Born on an Island, as much as she loved to be lulled by the sea, there was always a sense of wonder about what she could find beyond the horizon.

Writing took her there, as she reached out to worlds that were not her own and step by step, shyly at first, combined them with details of everyday life.

Eventually, the unexpected took her from Puerto Rico to New York, before settling in Florida.

She has been an Assistant Librarian, a Debt Collector, A Security Guard, a Medical Assistant and an Office Manager for a Beauty School. This all counts as research, if you ask her.

She loves writing, that's a given. It is freedom from illness, strength, solace, and most of all fun.

Her's is a mix and match: mostly YA, with a measure of horror, fantasy and a wacky version of romance to help things move along. Her goal in life is to keep y'all entertained.

What will she do next? She's putting together something called "Jax". But so far, she only has the title, and a couple of chapters. If you happen to like "The girl", there's more where that came from, visit her profile. She loves to chat!

*Please read the book's individual trigger warning if one is included