𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚋𝚢

𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜
𝚋𝚢

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘-𝚐𝚘'𝚜

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

The girls walked into Dennis's Wee Shop, Orla and Maeve at the back with their arms linked as they circled. "You not getting anything?" Orla asked Maeve.

"Naww I can't don't have any money. Mammy hasn't got her paycheque yet."

"I'll get you something."

"Orla no."

"Orla yes."

"You don't have to."

"But I want to." Orla grabbed the bar of chocolate she saw Maeve eyeing as she dragged her to the till where Erin was rolling her eyes at Clare.

"What's up now?" Maeve asked as Orla payed for their stuff.

"Bloody Africa again."

"Will you sponsor me Maeve?"

"Sorry love, I would, you know I would but I don't have any money, Orla's even paying for my chocolate, when I told her not to!" Maeve gave a stern look to Orla as she handed her, her chocolate but let a smile loose.

"It's fine love, don't sweat about it." Clare gave Maeve's hand a reassuring squeeze before giving Erin the puppy eyes.

"Fine!" Erin groaned dumping the pick 'n' mix sweets back into the tubs as Dennis rushed over to them telling them to put it back.

"You touch them you buy them. That's law."

"I don't think that's the law." Maeve furrowed her eyes at Dennis.

"If i say it's the law, it's the law smart hole!"

"Jeez!" Maeve raised her hands in surrender as Erin explained herself, saying she had to give her money to Kamal, the wee fella Clare was raising money for.

"Who the fuck is Kamal?" Dennis sighed.

"He's a wee Ethopian fella from Ballybofey, Dennis." Orla stated as Clare held up her sponsorship paper to him asking if he wanted to sponsor her before he screamed at them to get out.

Orla and Maeve walked ahead sharing the bar of chocolate not wanting to get involved with Erin talking to her long time crush David Donnelly. "So which job is your Mammy working late at?"