𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼

𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼

𝒃𝒚

𝒀𝑨𝒁𝑶𝑶

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Maeve took her chance to start her plan to get her Mam out for her birthday when she saw Tara fast asleep on the sofa, lucky in her what she calls comfy clothes, which meant a pair of leggings and a top. Maeve went to Nutella's bed and picked his sleeping body up.

"Sorry hun we've got to do this to celebrate Mum's birthday." Maeve gave him a kiss on the head as she carried him to her room placing him on the bed as he instantly feel asleep on the foot of her bed. Changing her tone on the way down as she rushed down the stairs calling out for her Mum in a panic.

"Mammy have you seen Nutella? I can't find him anywhere. I think he's got out."

"He'll be fine love he's a cat." Tara's tired voice could faintly be heard from the living room and Maeve started to second guess her choices but still went through with it because she truly believed her mother needed this.

"But Mammy last time he got... beaten up by another cat. I saw scratches on his face, there's a little one right by his eye."

"And you've checked all around the house?"

"Twice." There was some silence before footsteps could be heard coming round the corner, Tara grabbing her coat off the hanger by the front door and taking her shoes out of the cupboard, bringing a wide smile to Maeve's face.

"Come on then love, let's find this stupid cat." Tara took Maeve' hand as they both walked out, after Maeve put her shoes and coat on. The two walked down the hill, Maeve unable to wipe the smile off her face as they knew they were getting closer. "Looks like there's no luck at the moment love."

"Can we check by the chippy, there's probably the smell of fish that he'd follow."

Tara hesitated for a second before agreeing. "This is the last look but then promise me we'll go back and you'll try and get some sleep, it's supposed to be a school night.

"I promise." Maeve practically dragged her Mum the rest of the way to the restaurant Sarah had booked for Tara, which was 'coincidentally' two buildings from the chippy Maeve convinced her mother the cat they 'lost' might be.

"It's not looking good lo- is that Orla?"

"Tara! Maeve!" orla stuck her arm up in the air waving at both of them as Maeve let go of her mother's hand running up to Orla squealing with excitement.

"Oh you're dead!" Tara gasped.

"You made me take these extreme lengths." Maeve warned her mother.

"Because I don't want to celebrate my birthday."

"Oh come on Mammy please for us." Maeve wrapped an arm round Orla's shoulders bringing her closer into her giving Tara the puppy eyes as Sarah chuckled at them trying to read Tara's expression.

"I'm going to murder all three of you." Tara sighed as she walked into the restaurant the other three having a mini celebration throwing high-fives round each other before following Tara into the restaurant and getting their table. The waitress coming over about after a minute asking if they wanted any drinks.

"Bottle of Prosecco please between the both of us love." Sarah pointed between her and Tara.

"Sarah it's £20 pounds!"

"I know."

"I can't let you pay for that aswell as our meal."

"I didn't say I was paying for it." Sarah smiled and nodded at Maeve with a proud smile on her face.

"And how are you going to pay 20 pounds?" The waitress excused herself stating she'll leave them be and come back when they're more ready as Maeve gave no verbal answer to her mother, however she placed a bunch of change along with some notes, all adding up to 20.

"How'd you get all that?!"

"My drug dealing business.... it's my pocket money what do you think it is?!"

"You're not paying for a bottle of Prosecco for me with your pocket money."

"You're right..... I'm buying it for Sarah aswell and I mean..." Maeve looked at Orla who was trying not to laugh. "We'll probably have a sip of it aswell won't we." Orla nodded excitedly. "See! So I'm not paying for just you."

"You're dead when we get home. I don't deserve this."

"You deserve the world Mammy."