𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐶𝑂 2000

𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐶𝑂 2000

𝐛𝐲

𝑃𝑈𝐿𝑃

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Erin and Orla were sat on Erin's bed both being completely silent for once, Orla leaning her head against her cousin's shoulder as Erin combed her fingers through Orla's hair whilst listening to her mumbles.

"You can't keep this in any longer love, you've got to tell her soon or it will kill you."

"I'm scared she won't accept me or worse she won't want to see me again."

"You don't know that Orla, Maeve is one of the kindest people we know I'd be surprised if doesn't accept any of that."

"But what about me liking her?"

"I'd advise to take it step by step, come out to her first then when you're comfortable tell her how you feel."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door when Katya poked her head round the door asking them if they were leaving yet to go to the party they were invited to by Jenny before walking out again.

"I don't think the wee Russian anymore." Orla mumbled.

"Me neither..... and she's Ukrainian." Erin sighed as they both got off the bed and headed to Jenny's house with Katya for the party.

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

"Where have you been?!" Michelle yelled over the music to Maeve.

"Mammy, saw the outfit that I was originally going to wear, I'm just thanking God that I'm here because the way she looked at me seemed that was the last outfit I'd ever wear." Michelle laughed at Maeve's terrified face. "Anyway do I want to know why Clare is wearing a Union Jack dress?"

"Please don't!" Erin butted into the conversation.

"Seriously are any of us fucking normal?" Michelle questioned.

"Well she's not." Erin pointed to her cousin coming from the kitchen with chocolate round her mouth and marshmallow on sticks also covered with chocolate, just like her face.

"Enjoying the chocolate fountain Orla?" Michelle asked.

"Very much so."

"Focus girls, listen, I know this might be a bit shocking, but I think Katya is planning on taking James' virginity." Erin rambled before Maeve interrupted her.

"Ewww." Maeve scrunched her face up in disgust as she covered her ears. 

"I found condoms in her bag, actual condoms! Like I don't think they're legal in Derry."

"Stop the pain." Maeve fake gagged still covering her ears.

"Wise up." Michelle spoke to both Erin and Maeve as she pulled Maeve's hands from away her ears.

"We have to stop her." Erin yelled but the girls ignored her, Erin herself pushed whatever she was talking about to the back of her mind when their song, Saturday Night, started playing. 

"It's our song." Maeve squealed with excitement, grabbing Orla and Clare's hand and dragging them to the middle of the floor as they started the dance routine to the song. 

"She doesn't love him. She's just using him. She just using him. She just wants something to do. But she can't do James. He's not a pastime or plaything." Erin continued her complaining as Maeve looked over to James looking miserable.

"Erin it's non of your concern, if James is comfortable and he wants to ride Katya and Katya wants to ride him, let them ride it out together." Maeve shrugged still dancing.

"How many more times are you going to say ride?" Michelle raised an eyebrow at her best friend.

"Ride." Maeve smiled sarcastically as Michelle returned the smirk with her middle finger. 

"i mean, maybe it's just his time." Clare added. "We're all going to have sex at some point."

"Some more than others." Maeve smiled at Michelle.

"What are you trying to say Maeve?" Michelle let out a small smile.

"It's not bad, but you're very free with your body, whereas I'm-"

"Being a true holy girl and waiting till marriage." Michelle scoffed.

"Fuck off you know that's not true. I'm waiting for the right person."

"Ughh so cheesy it's unbelievable, think I'm going to boke." Michelle chuckled with a smirk.

"What's wrong waiting for the right person?" Maeve pouted, her dancing slowing down as she was getting distracted by her own thoughts. 

"Nothing love." Clare shouted.

"But how do you know you've found the right person?" Erin asks.

"..I, well I... I don't know." 

"Where's James gone?" Erin yelled out changing the subject immediately as she walked off trying to find James, Michelle already gone to find a boy called Artem, who was Jenny's refugee, who she immediately was attracted to and tried to hook up with. 

"Hey love are you okay?" Orla tapped Maeve's shoulder breaking her from her daydream.

"I need a drink." Maeve sighed as she pushed past the crowd of people in the room towards the kitchen to get herself a strong drink.