𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

LOVE PLUS ONE

LOVE PLUS ONE

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

The girls sat slumped on Fionnula's sofa as Sarah sat right infront of the TV waiting for her interview to come on as Tara and Mary stood opposite the girls with their hands on their hips. Maeve having called her mother obviously not thinking of the obvious that she would call Mary aswell, Mary bringing Sarah along. 

"Mammy it's the truth." Erin spoke quietly.

"Erin if you expect me to believe Michelle tripped whilst carrying a scented candle. You must think I came up the Foyle in a bubble."

"By Christ you're in for it Maeve." Tara shook her head at her daughter as Maeve practically merged with the sofa in fear. 

"It's my bit! It's my bit!" Sarah calls out pointing to the TV.

"What are we going to do Sarah?" Tara sighed. "Bloody kids!"

"Oh Tara would you look, you've missing my moment." Everyone listened in on Sarah's part of the interview and how she exaggerated their Uncle Colm's recent encounter with two burglars, mentioning how they 'threatened to burn his house down and tie him to the radiator with his shoelaces'.  Erin and Maeve shared a glance at each other before continuing staring at their mother's smiling at each other before they turned their heads and smiled at the girls.

Before they knew it they were sat on the floor, Maeve in between James and Michelle. And on the other side of the room Clare in between Erin and Orla. Tara tying Maeve, Michelle to the radiator, Sarah tying James and Mary doing the other three girls. 

"I hope you're enjoying this." Maeve smiled sarcastically at her mother as she tied her wrists to the pipe underneath the radiator. 

"Oh believe me I am." Tara smirked in return.

"Ahhh." James whined beside Maeve as apparently Sarah tied the laces round his wrists too tight. "That really hurt."

"You're such a pussy." Michelle scoffs at him as Tara and Sarah stand up. 

"Do you not think we should knock them about a bit?" Sarah asks her sister as Mary instantly shakes her head. "Nothing much just a few slaps."

"I would happily give Maeve over there a few slaps." Tara points behind her at Maeve who was rolling her eyes behind her mother's back, as god forbid if Tara caught her she wouldn't be alive.

"I said no Sarah!"

"What not even the wee gay fella?" Sarah mouths as James shakes his head stating firmly that he wasn't gay. Mary shakes her head once more at her sister before everyone heard a door slam shut from downstairs indicating Fionnula had arrived as Tara, Sarah and Mary ran out and tried to sneak out through the back door just as Fionnula walked into the room staring at her flat in shock.

Maeve and Michelle cringing with their eyes screwed shut when they heard the three women argue that they couldn't open the door soon hearing them come back up the stairs and guiltily walk back into the flat.

"What the the fuck is going on here, exactly?!"

"Well you see- well-" Tara stuttered at the from as Mary and Sarah hid behind her before Mary stepped forward immediately pointing down to Michelle leaving a moment of silence.

"Michelle was carrying a scented candle!"

✰❤︎❃✿☆✿❃❤︎✰

Tara and Maeve had been invited round the Quinn's ouse for dinner even though they were warned because of the whole incident that dinner wasn't going to be as good as they hoped. 

Everyone sat round the table staring at the takeaway pizza boxes sadly, Orla giving Maeve the last of her crusts as she hated crusts but Maeve loved them.

"It's just not as nice." Granda Joe sighed.