Chapter 15

I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I slowly combed my hair. My eyes that were all puffy and red got better after a shower.

Time check, it's 5.30am.

I got up early and I'm all ready for school because I can't really sleep well anyways because I'll either cry or have bad nightmares.

I put down my comb. What shall I do next?

I sighed and sat at the edge of my bed. I started to play games on my phone when suddenly I received a message on my kakaotalk.

"YAH LEE HYEJIN I HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" -Taehyung

My eyes bulged and my heart beated fast looking at his message early in the morning. I was so worried I kept making typos while trying to reply to his message.

"What's happening?! Are you okay?"
-Hyejin

"I'm not, please come over to my place now please!" -Taehyung

With that, I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed out of my room.

"Good morning Hyejin, you're up early today," My mom greeted me as she set the table with breakfast, "Have a seat?"

"Sorry mom gotta go," I said quickly and rushed out of the house.

I walked quickly, out from the area of my home, into the alley, to the streets, my steps hastened the farther I get.

My phone beeped.

"HYEJIN HURRY UP PLEASE!" -Taehyung

I gulped and began running to his house despite my legs already hurting. My mind was in a mess thinking about what has happened to him and my eyes were a little watery because I was so worried and anxious.

I finally reached the gate of his house, panting.

"KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN UP!!" I yelled as I shook the gate violently.

I stepped back when the gate opened, then I ran to the door. I was about to knock when it opened, and I saw a perfectly fine Taehyung standing there, still in his pyjamas, looking at me.

"GOOD THING YOU'RE HERE QUICKLY COME INSIDE," He said and pulled me in. He closed the door and turned to me.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I scrutinised him up and down, he was perfectly fine.

"T-the kitchen!" He stuttered.

I walked with him to the kitchen, it was dark. I turned on the lights.

The things in the kitchen were in place. Nothing seems wrong.

I looked at Taehyung with a confused face. "Nothing's wrong with the kitchen?"

"Yes there is."
"What is it?"

"There's no food on the table. Make me breakfast while I get ready for school. Thanks," he said and grinned at me.

My face turned into a scowl. "HOW DARE YOU GRIN AT ME YOU STUPID LITTLE RASCAL! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND I RAN HERE FOR NOTHING OMG UGH!"

I continuously smacked him as he tried to avoid. Then, he suddenly stood still, and I instantly stopped and breathed out heavily.

"Wait," he said.

"What now?!" I shouted and folded my arms.

"You were worried about me? You ran all the way here for me?" He said.

I gulped.

"So what?!" I said.

"You care for me! You like me don't you huh Lee Hyejin?" He teased as he nudged me.