Mayhem

Ch 14: Mayhem (1)

ENJOY!...

***

The fight going down was intense with neither side backing down. They were equal in power it seemed, though one was stronger while the other was faster. Other Loki familia members tried to intervene but were stopped by Tione who insisted on handling this herself. This was purely fist to fist battle with no weapons involved. Sound of thick, dull thumping could be heard again and again as their bodies clashed with each other with animal like ferocity. Attacks so powerful, they could tear apart a normal man in a single strike with hard to follow split second reflexes.

Dust was rising in the air as their clashes produced shockwaves destroying the structures around, injuring anyone nearby. The road was clear in no time giving both fighters a lot of space to manure around. The control they both had on their bodies was nothing short of masterpiece and as the onlookers watched, they were dazed. This form of fighting was brutal but honest to the core.

It brought out the wild nature each person had in their hearts, but they didn't try to act on these impulses. That would simply be suicide in these conditions.

Seeing all this happening from up above, Bell couldn't help but be marvelled at the sight. This was his first time watching two powerhouses go at each other and this was also first for him to watch this sort of battle. Although he couldn't follow their movements, but he felt insignificance. He had a feeing that without his weapons, in head-to-head fistfight against either of these two would destroy him even if they were brought down to his level.

"She's losing" Zoro too watched this battle but wasn't too surprised. He had heard of Amazoness way of life, and this just highlighted it. Even though they were fast, almost nearing the speed of sound, Zoro could still feel who had the upper hand.

The one called Tione was slowly but surely losing her ground and this was mostly due to stats difference that existed between them. In terms of skill, they were about equal.

Still, both combatants were ruthless to the core with each of their strikes aimed at the other vitals. In this aspect, that other amazoness was definitely ahead. It seemed she had fought a lot like this and thus had lot more experience than Tione, but Tione wasn't weak either. She too had a lot of experience and even though she couldn't do what the other was doing, she could still block all attacks. She excelled when it came to adaptation and versatility.

Still, Tione was being forced on defensive. He opponent attacked and blocked at the same time. Every single one of her attacks came with pre-prepared counterattack of any kind. Before Tione could even muster up the next blow, she would already have countered it. No doubt her experience in this field was vastly superior to Tione.

While watching their battle, Zoro's focus was taken by another pair. It seemed they were about to intervene regardless of whatever Tione wanted, "This is going to turn ugly fast". From his vantage point, he could see a lot of amazoness prepared to stop that pair. All these amazoness were following that woman who had teared apart the flowery monster.

Aiz and Tiona came forward only to be stopped midway.

"Move, Bache!" Tiona screamed readying her fists to strike at a moment's notice only to be ignored. She and Aiz hurled themselves at her, but that Bache woman was fast. She managed to counter both of them, forcing them to take a step back. Two lvl 6 adventurers were forced back by a single individual. Sure, they were unprepared and all, but this demonstrated the power and skill level of this other amazoness. She was in no way weaker than the two fighting.