― 007

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒.
third person's pov.

the l/n girl didn't know how she ended up in this setting— sitting in a well conditioned café that imparted smell of freshly swirled coffee beans and deserts. she was in a pastel colored knee length skirt and sat by the window where the early evening sunlight streamed in. opposite her was yuri matching her pastel outfit and ambled towards with a happy-dazed grin and holding pastries and drinks for themselves.

"y/n! i'm back!" yuri thrilled. his red eyes were bright and behind him appeared a bushy tail that wagged excitedly, similar to a puppy.  y/n let out a grin and thanked him for bringing the food over. silence fell over them as they took their munches on the cake they ordered. "wah, the cake tastes so delicious! what's the occasion for asking me out?" y/n mumbled, eating the cake as she spoke. yuri didn't respond and smiled, feeling his insides warm to see the girl enjoy herself. his eyes caught the bit of cream that clung onto the sides of her lips and without hesitance, he reached out and wiped it off. y/n, perplexed, processed the moment before she broke into redness and choked on her food.

"i-i'm s-sorry." she choked out and drank the d/n ordered and calmed herself. yuri smugly smiled as he leaned closer, "did i fluster you, my dear y/n?"

"nonsense." y/n huffed out as she stuffed more cake into her mouth. she discretely avoided his eyes, knowing his statement was true. chuckling, the briar boy's smile became pukka. "order more if you want. it's my treat. seeing you eat well makes me happy." he took a bite of his cake as he spoke. "can i?" y/n's eyes lit up but soon she coughed, realizing that she'll be using someone else's money to buy it. "i mean, it's okay. eating too much is not okay you know."

"i insist. order as much as you want and i'll pay."

after spending another 1 hour in the cafe, the couple finally left with full stomachs. y/n groaned with satisfaction, "gosh, my stomach feels good to eat some cake."

"good to see you eat well. i'll love to take you out to dinner one day—consider it a date. do you want to?" yuri asked the girl out, winking as he added, "i'm paying though, can't let such a pretty girl to pay for her meals."

"how sweet. i'm looking forward for the night then."

briar boy smiled and boldly held her hand, fingers intertwined as he huffed out softly. the evening was perfect. they both walked hand-in-hand and laughed at every ridiculous incident occurring in the streets of West Berlint. currently, they were watching a group of teenagers trying to balance near a fountain but one of them tripped and soon all of them toppled into the water. y/n and yuri bit a laugh but as soon as their eyes fell on each other, cackles bursted out. 

"bunch of stupid people." y/n laughed.

yuri stared at her endearingly and mumbled inaudibly, "stupidly in love with you."

"what?"

"nothing." yuri coughed as he looked away, coincidentally noticing a flower shop. he took off and y/n tailed behind him tad bit faster, clueless at his sudden increase in speed. "oi, where are you going that fast?"

in a matter of seconds, yuri entered and exited the store and held ravishing flowers in hand. with a look of love adorning his face, the boy passed the flowers to y/n. "had to like i always do." he beamed. y/n chuckled, heart warming. "thank you."

RIIING!

out of the blue, yuri's phone rang. annoyed, he answered but his look was replaced by seriousness. y/n heard muffled voices speaking rather fast before yuri spoke. "okay, i'll be there quick." and he hung up. an apologetic look then was on his face. "sorry y/n, i would love to walk you home but there's something i have to attend to right now. is it alright if i leave now?" he solemnly spoke. y/n nodded. smile returned, yuri leaned over and pecked y/n's forehead before he walked off in the opposite direction quickly. he gave her a few glances, similarly what y/n returned as well before the boy vanished from sight.

i kinda miss him right now.

—   READER'S   INTERACTIVE   CHAIN !

i totally did not forget about this account lol 💀 anyways, hii im back after stressful months of school and loss of motivation. and uhm yes i did forget about this book but i remembered and im back! im so sorry for the lack of update oml i hope you all with enjoy this chapter as an apology. have a great day or night! i'll be back soon with another update next week (hopefully)

btw did you guys watch romantic killer? what's your opinion? i really loved rio and tsukasa a lot ngl so should i consider making a short xreader story for them? 👀