Chapter 25

Other Person's POV

I wasn't able to process. Hindi ako makapaniwala na makikita ko siya. After how many months of finding the correct way to meet her. I finally found her.

I'm walking towards her direction and nothing else bothering me than how fast my heart beat was.

So Fast that I cannot imagine how come it would take months to finally feel her presence again.

"Love..."

Dahan- dahan akong lumapit sa kanya. I'm shaking, trembling and tears started to fall off my face. I missed her so much.

The same Lovely, seeing her in my arms is my solace. Nakatulog siya pagkatapos niyang makita ang bituin na yun. Slowly, I put my hands on her cheek, she fell asleep so fast. Napakalamig narin ng hangin dito sa labas. I decided to take her to my house. So I'm carrying her all through my way out her village until I get into my place.

Pagkadating ko naman sa loob ay sinalubong ako ni bogart. It's been a while since I've seen him, my dog. Siguro nakatulog na lahat ng maids dito. No one's noticed my presence as I get in the house. I still have my spare key I'm the one opens the house. Also, maybe Shielah and Shero is sleeping, also Mom and Dad.I missed them so much.

I'm missing the smell of my room, I slowly put her in my bed. Just a normal girl sleeping in my room. There's nothing you can see bothering in her face.

I silently put all my things out of my pocket—compass, present watch , map and my time travelling clock. This is all I have with me all the time just to find out another way to find her.

Lovely Martha Celestine ang pangalan niya. She was born in year 1758, one year older than me. She's always known for dark personality and boring. Favourite thing to do is play her guitar and read books. Only daughter of the family. Her skin is white, her hair is dark brown, eyes colour like an Oak, her nose suits her most and lips is pink as her cheeks like rose. My love.

I'm Seco Sevirein Sparks. Born in the year 1759. I'm his suitor in the year 1775.

Too difficult to think it twice or thrice but you may know wrong about me. I'm Dust.

Once upon a ten century, in total of one thousand years. My life was given for eternity to live in this Universe. I was a child of the universe. There's nothing else I ever want in my life but to see things in Earth.  A blue and green sphere floating in the solar system. I was intrigued by its colour, many Gods suggest to get in the earth because it is the planet who provides life. I decided to go there. It was a second since I wish for the star to take me inside the earth. It was more than I expected. It was very different from outside the world. I saw many things that I can't describe one by one. I'm so happy that I have seen the world.

I'm not sure if I can live in here so long because it seems no one's here. I see trees and many green things but there's no like my gods out there. I brought my time travelling clock with me. The star who send me here will come back after I finished investigating the whole part of the earth. I study about life and things work on earth. After 758 years of still learning how the earth works I finally decided to go back my place. But the Gods sent me back because it would be better if I have experience having a life not in dust so I accepted it through my heart. They tell me everything about humans and I wasn't even ready to be like one. They give me the consequences if how being a human looks like.