Epilogue

A Century Later, 2093

The Vicento place became a big city, big buildings everywhere and a bunch of cars roving everywhere. The place became more high-tech and feasible.

There's so many students were on their way home, workers and all. This night is the night where people had been waiting to see for today. It's been a century since it showed up, the last year was in 1993 so it's been 100 years to finally witness it back. This Star had the sparkliest light and it grants wishes, for some who believes in fantasy. The name of the star was meant for an old story that few hadn't heard about.

The famous line that instills in people's mind until today.

Not Every Rhymes is Dead but it Sparks.
1941

This was the day of the return of Nerd Sparks. Everyone is indeed excited to witness the beauty of this star.

Today is the Festival of Vicento, that's why people were so busy and coming home early. There's so many balloons, lanterns and street and traditional food in the City of Vicento. People there is celebrating, they were wearing traditional clothing to embrace the culture of being a filipino from the City of Vicento.

It's been Vincento City who was the unique Festival because they were wearing traditional clothes every Fiesta and using a half mask to cover the upper part of their face. This tradition was made to symbolise, being a soul trusted person. Wearing it means you're worth to be believe in without any doubts.

People wearing different traditional clothes is a Deja Vu. It recalls what happened in the past few years. The simple things, place, memories, experience and the people.

Now it's currently 11:59, when the clock hits 12 the Nerd Sparks will return.  Any seconds and they will going to see the Star.

People had so much fun talking to somebody they just knew, it was a great evening when they didn't recognise that the Nerd Sparks was coming closer to the point that they should be alarmed by now.

The Nerd Sparks was moving fast but for someone who witnessed the star from behind, it was moving in slowest. Like in slow motion until it touches the surface. The city ignited for a moment then there's nothing had happened afterwards. Everything was destroyed. But a wish had been granted.

That someone from behind is someone who still believes that Nerd Sparks grants a wish.  And it didn't fail her. It hears her wish.  After what happened, all people in the city had died except from the girl who believes in that Star.

She's only one who survived but a voice from a far was a sign that someone is still alive too. A boy from elsewhere just came her direction. They were standing and looking at each other, they had bruises and scratches from their faces because of what the Nerd Sparks had done to the city.

A moment where everything is fine and calm a picture was pasted in their both visions. It was a minute till they able to process.

A portrait of a young woman pasted on the girl's vision and A portrait of a young man seen through the boy's vision. They were wondering what just happened but unexpectedly they slowly walk through each other and a wire just got to connect.

"did you saw it?" they ask in union. Both heads nods together. Then they tears because of what happened.

They are the only one who survived from the Star.

"do you think that story was true?" The boy said.

The girl just nod and speak.

"yes, it's so magical that's why I believe in it"

"I believe it that was true too"

Nerd Sparks grants a single wish but this time both wish granted. The boy and the girl had to be together for survival, they both walk away both hands interlocking to each other.

The Universe heard their wish.

"I wish I would meet Lovely Martha Celestine Martinez from year 2010..." the boy wished.

"I wish I would meet Seco Sevirein Sparks from the year 1893..." the girl ask.

They didn't know that their wish is already happening, as they are looking to one another, one thing reminds them.

"Not Every Rhymes is Dead, it Sparks to recall the true meaning of story" they said.

After that,  a moment of a flash was on their vision. Both vision became white then what happened is that a young woman and a young man was seen from the children's vision.

"My Love..."

Then what they saw is the soul of a young woman who is known for her typical boyish aspect, dark personality and boring.  And a young man who is one hundred years older than her. They had the chance to witness and recognise the Lovely Martha Celestine Martinez and Seco Sevirein Sparks through their visions.

Both children were surprised but the Universe had to do with what's going to be happened and done; fate.

A new chapter of a story will count this time. They we're destined that's why the Universe introduce them to each other.

A new story will be shown and new souls to live and love.

  Nerd Sparks

THE END