Chapter 29

One month Later ( June 10, 1911)

Bells ringing, flowers every corner and everyone is in here already except the person I wanna see most. Inayos ko ng marahan ang necktie ko, habang hindi mapalagi sa tinatayuan ko, it's been months din ang plinano ko for this day will come, Mommy and Daddy is here aslo Shielah and Shero. Grandpa was here too, Fuamo Sparks. He's old but he can still walk. Maraming tao ang nandito sa loob ng simbahan, all the family of Celestine was here.

Kanina pa ako tumingin sa mga upuang nakahilera pero ni isang simbolo nang buong pagkatao niya ay wala. I really want to see her. As the priest started to do his work my hands can't stop trembling endlessly. This is our biggest day but I feel so nervous at all.

The doors open and then she came in, my love. The next thing I feel is my heart beating so fast. She is walking in the isle so beautifully, the way she walks and smile make me wanna kiss her already.

Isa isa kong naramdaman ang tuwa sa puso ko because I saw my love of my life walking towards me. Her dad accompanied her all through my direction, hindi ko mapigilan mapaluha dahil I never thought na magiging masaya ako ng ganito. Still nervous but I'm happy that I see her now.

"Hi babe" she said.

Wow she's....

"You're so beautiful Love" ang nasabi ko nalang tsaka hinalikan ko siya sa cheeks.

"advance ka ahha" napangisi nalang ako. I can't control, she looks something you can called mine.

"Pwede kiss na kita?"

"huy Seco haha No" natatawang aniya, nasa harap pa kami ng pari nagpapacute sa isat-isa.

Tss

We both face the priest listening. I really wanna kiss my baby. Napatingin ako sa kanya at tsaka napanguso but she just roll her eyes at me.

We both promised to each other our will. She's so beautiful.

".....Seco Severein Sparks and Celestine Sparks I pronounce you husband and wife....you may now kiss the bride"

Then I hear all the noise of the crowd and the ringing of the bell then our themed song.

Now Playing:
Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Slowly I turned my direction straight to her face, now there's no turning back, dahan dahan kong binuksan ang veil sa mukha niya at then I see the most angelic face I could ever see in my entire world. My love of my life— My Love,Baby, Best friend, My only girl and Wife. Ang babaeng makakasama ko sa buong buhay ko dito sa mundo.

I started to feel overjoyed to the woman I see in front of my soul. I gulped.

"You're so beautiful Love" sabi ko sa kanya then marahan kong nilapit ang mukha ko sa kanya and I kissed her.

After nun all I get from the visitors was congratulations or happy wedding, It was indeed a Happy Wedding after all.

"I love you baby" sabi niya at hinalikan ako sa labi ko.

Tss ninakawan naman ako ng halik ng misis ko, isang malaking ngiti ang nasa mukha ko ng higitin ko muli siya papalapit sakin.

"I'm not done yet..." I said then hugged her. "I love you too my Love"

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Sparks..."pamilyar na boses ang narinig ko, dahan dahan naman ako napatingin sa nagsalita.

"Mr. and Mrs. Vicento?"aniya Celestine, ang asawa ko. I suddenly got to feel uneasy but I smiled.

"Hi, mabuti nakapunta kayo?"

"Congratulations Seco...." aniya.

"ahh, yes thank you" sabay ngiti ko sa kanya. Marahan naman akong napatingin sa hawak niyang sangol, the baby might be sleeping in her mommy's arm. So, she successfully bear the baby. I silently stood straight then Night broke the silence between our space.