15🥀

Reaching on the sets of

"DIL YE MERA"

he was excited as well as nervous ... getting in the sets he and his team was greeted warmly in theatres ...

Today auditions are going to held ...

In 3 hours ... auditions will start

Sweety was ready in her simple blue sweatshirt and black pants keeping her hair open ... applying lipgloss ... she gets down to find anuj waiting there ..

Anuj : itni jaldi kyu aagayi madam ... thodi or der laga leti ... he said being sarcastic

Sweety : whatever.. she flips her hairs ... he chuckles driving to the set...

Reaching on the sets ... her heart was beating faster and faster ....

Getting in ... she looked around the sets it was beautiful

He was exploring on the sets ....

She twirled around looking at the sets

Sweety : yaar bohot sunder hai ye ... anuj chuckles

Anuj : tum ye dekho ... main zara aata hu ... back stage arrangements check karke

Sweety : hmmm ....

She walks looking at the arrangements...

She was so lost when didn't realised getting bumped into someone

Loosing her balance ... she immediately closed her eyes , scared ...

And was quickly held in strong pair of arms ...

He looked at ger with his longing eyes ... his eyes were misty ...

After four years .... that innocent face ... tha cute button nose her small doe eyes ... her petite figure in his arms ....

He felt completed he felt sukoon ....

A small smiled tugged at his lips .... his eyes were teary ... as he whispered

Sweety .....

She she snapped open her eyes ... looking at him ... recognizes his voice ....

Her eyes welled up seeing him after 4 years which felt 4 decades ...

Her legs shivered... lips trembled...

Her hand goes at his cheek ... she slowly caresses his cheek making him close his eyes ...

He was engulfed in a tight hug .... she wrapped her hands around his neck .... jumping on him ... hugging him tightly ... he too wrapped his arms around her ...

She closed her eyes feeling him .... letting her tears fall ...

He too broke down in her arms ... tears flowed from both of there eyes ...

She broke the hug and cups his face ...

Sweety : agastya ... ye ... ye sapna hai na ... agastya ... tu ... main .. main nhi chahti ye sapna toote .... tu ... agastya ... she fainted in his arms ...

Agastya : sweety .... he taps her cheek ... sweety ...

Listening his voice everyone gathers around

Farha and rishabh were shocked seeing her ...

While anuj seems worried for her ... he goes near her

Anuj : kya hua ... sweety ... or aap ...

Agastya : abhi ye sab cheezein puchne ka waqt nhi hai ... tum doctor ko bulao jaldi...