23💔

Two days passed just like that ... Nor agastya talked with anyone neither sweety was able face him ...

They used to come on sets and did their own practice

And today is the day when ...

The next part of their is going to be shown ...

It's 12 pm ..

As sweety and agastya both reached for the last practise if their play ...

Songs are ready dresses are ready ... Both are ready ...

Just as coming infront of her ... The wave of emotions goes down through him ... As his eyes showed immense hurt which was just unbearable ... And the thing he can't even speak the pain from which he is going through

And seeing her eye blank ... Breaked his heart more ...

He sees the slightest hope of her coming back to him fades away ... As her eyes which used to held lots of emotions ... Love and care but now they were blank crashing all his hopes ...

He didn't looked in her eyes as it was paining hus already bruised heart ...

While she looked at him trying to get why is he sad ...

...................

Soon the lay was going to be started .... Agastya looked at the stage then at everyone ... Sweety who was standing at the corner ...

Then farha and rishabh.. his heart wrenched realising that it was his last day ... With her ... From tomorrow thre will no more work ... No more going the sets ... No more meetings ...

That sweet talks of her .... He soft giggles her melodious voice

Nothing is left for him ...

His eyes turned a little misty ... He didn't wanted them to part there ways again ...

But atleast ... He is happy that ... She will be happy .. without him ... and he is happy if she is ....

Anu's face was pale ... Anuj too didn't looked happy and satisfied as his plan backfired neither agastya nor sweety talked about this too anyone ... Nor they reacted ... They just kept it within themselves

Anu was there only for sweety who pleaded her too come

Flashback (from that night when Anuj revealed there engagement with sweety )

Anu was left heart broken ... As she moved yobher place with the help of farha ... Getting her room she broke down into sobs ...

Seeing her love infront of herself getting engaged with someone else beokevher heart shooking her to the core ... She thought that ... That ... He still loves her ... But no it was her mistake ... To even think like that when she broke his heart ..

But ... Did she had any choice ? ...

She was always been derived of the love ... He family never paid attention towards her but when they got to know about Anuj ... Suddenly all the protectiveness for anu occurred in them ...