22❤️

He was sitting near the lake ... Throwing the stones into the lake ...

A long tear rolled down ...

His biggest fear came as a truth infront of his eyes ...

He felt betrayed and hurt... His eyes burned with the warm tears which he finally let down. ..

He felt

Broken

TOOTA AISE PHIR KABHI JUD NA PAYA 💔

From the day he had seen her ... In Canada ... He always had that fucking feeling that she don't love him anymore ... But ..  he kept denying that thing which eventually gave his heart a new hope ... Of spending the future with her ... Of loving her his whole life ...

He didn't had any words ... Now ... He was silent... Staring at the lake ...

Nadiya ka paani
Bhi khamosh behta yaha

Khili chaandni main
Chupi laakh khamoshiyan

He looked at moon's reflection in the water ...

He looked up at the moon ... Staring at moon was always been her thing ...

The every fucking thing near by him ... Just reminds him more of sweety ...

Her being of someone else I'd just what he can't even imagine... Because the mere thought breaks him to the core hurts him like nothing on the earth did ...

Falling in love deeply with someone else isn't easy ... It needs alot of patience ... Patience of taking all the antics of there partner ... Of finding peace from there smile to thier embrace ...

Love ... The smaller the word ... The deep meaning it holds ...

It holds ... Peace ... Happiness... Swelling of heart with love to being broken by the one they loved ...

Love is not easy ... And true love never had his destination

His love will also be an untold one ... Will she never learn the depths of hus love ... The way he loved her ... Being broken when she left him ... Still he loved ...

And now ... When she is going to be someone else ... He will still love her ...

It's his love ... Not any thing ... whome he can just throw ... It's his feelings ...

PYAAR THA WAQT NAHI
JO BEET GAYA DO PAL MAIN

BURE HAI KYA ITNE
TUM AA NA SAKE JO MILNE

Chand ... Tum toh sab jaante ho na ...

Sab jaante ho ... Tum jaante ho ki maine sweety se kitna pyaar kiya hai ...

Tum toh jannte ho na ... Maine usse kitna yaad Kiya hai ... Aise ek lamha nhi jab mere hoothon par uski fariyaad nahi ...

Phir kyu ..  aise kyu hua mere saath ...

Kya saza hai ... Rab ki saza ... Jaise Maine sweety ko toda tha... Waise hi ajj main bhi toota hu ...

Par .. wo sab maine jaanke toh nhi kiya ... Main toh jaanta Tak nhi tha ki sweety mujhse pyaar karti hai ... Haan thi mujhe feeling ... Par ... Mujhe nahi samajh aata tha ... I didn't realised that time

Phir kyu ye saza. ..? ... Don't i deserve her Chand ... He breaks down into tears ...

Saza mili hai bewajah
Wajah chahiye 💔

You don't love me anymore sweety ... You don't love me anymore ...

You moved on with Anuj ... Tumne move karliya sweety ... Par main ... Main wahi reh gaya ... Jahan tum 4 saal pehle mujhe chorh kar gyi thi sweety ... Main ajj bhi wahi khada hu sweety ...