20💔

Anuj didn't get time to even talk to her about her and agastya

As she was busy with her play because in two days they have their first episode of play ...

Dil ye mera ...

And as it was her priority because she can't just let him drown ... In their first international project ...

He was just perfect with his work ... But never forgets to look at her adore her ... How can he ? ...

When she is the reason of his beating heart ....

He just named his every heart beat to her in the most beautiful way ❤️

Meri saari dhadkane Teri
Teri saari adayein meri ❤️

................

A day before the play

Anu was practising her dance moves while agastya and sweety were discussing the things that left as they don't want to keep any thing for last moment ...

Sweety : props check ..

Agastya : hmm ..

Song ready ...

Agastya : hmm .. nods his head ...

She was about say more ... When they listen loud scream ..... They turned to see anu on floor unconscious... And Anuj near her trying to wake her up ...

They were having aerial dance for first song ... And as anu was practising she fell down because of dizziness and went unconscious...

Anuj was on knees holding her tapping her cheek trying to wake her up ...

Anu ... Anuu wake up ... Pani Lao koi ... Ambulance .. agastya ambulance...

He panicked ...

She was rushed to hospital

...................

Sweety : abhi kya karenge .... Doctor had strictly denied her to not to dance ... And she was all prepared sab thik tha ... Ab itne kam time main koi nayi kaise ayegi ...

Yaar ... Nor Angad is prepared ...

Kya karenge agastya ... Kya hame ye cancel karna padega ... She asks ... Her eyes welled up the play is the only reason they are together .. but if the play will end ... He will leave to India and she will left alone in Canada ...

She just don't want him to go ... Her subconscious mind mocks her that she is engaged ... But she can't help with her heart... Who loves agastya like no one ever loved to anyone ...

He pulls her in his chest she immediately wraps her hands around his torso ... Not wanting to leave him ...

Her immediately found her long lost peace in his warm embrace ... Their small hugs ... Her small kisses ... His bunny smile ... Their cute banters ... His mischievousness...

His warm embrace gave her peace ...

Whil he felt he finally found what he was trying to find a long ago ... His world who is in his arms ... His safe world ...

Sweety's pov

Nhi yaar ... What i have is this play ... Play is the only reason we were together ... I just can't lose it ...

We have our efforts in it ... Our love in it ... Because this play just relates to us ...

Par lagta hai kismat ko hamara thode waqt ke liye saath rehna bhi manzoor nhi ...