25❤️(last)

Here she was feeling restless. ... She doesn't know why but she is not getting a good feeling ...

Not knowing what to do ... She just laid down on the bed ... But sleep was far away from her eyes ...

His words were ringing on her ears ... He is leaving 💔

leaving her alone. .. how will she be able to live without seeing him without listening him ...

Her heart shuddered she didn't want him to go ... But is the any option left except letting him go ....

Hum milenge agastya shayad ... Is Jahan main nhi ... Par .. hum milenge 🥺

She whispered

She didn't know when she slept ...

She woke up late in the morning ... Rubbing her eyes she got freshen up ...

She was about to make her way to the kitchen

When heard a knock on door ... She opens the door as Anuj gets in ..

He looked exhausted

He is leaving ... Anuj whispered dejectedly ...

What ? ....par uski flight toh kal ki ... I mean ... She felt difficult to even utter a word ... where as Anuj looked at her with his sad eyes ...

Kal ki flight available nhi thi ... He is leaving alone today... Farha or rishabh kuch din yahi rahenge baki formalities poori karne...

Thodi hi der main uski flight hai ... Wo wapas nhi aayega sweety ...

He said brushing his hairs back ... Wanted her to know that ... This is the last chance left for her to express her love for him ...

She was numb ... Her eyes brimmed with tears ...

She blinked back her tears and picked up her car keys without waiting for him to say anything... Drove towards his apartment

Reaching in she made her way to his room ...

Sees him packing his bags ...

He was so engrossed in his work didn't noticed her presence

She slowly took some steps near him ... He looked at the direction feeling some thing ...

Huh... Hi .. he said smiled at her ...

She too smiled back a little ...

Tu jaa raha hai ? ... She asked with great difficulty holding back her tears ...

Hmm ... Haan ... Yaha par jo bhi kam hai wo rishabh or farha sambhal lenge ... Or kuch bhi problem ho pls mujhe batana ... He said .. getting engrossed in his work ... He behaved normally but ... He himself was shattered still tried to be Normal with her ...

Agastya ... She whispered twitching her lips ...

He looked at her ...

Hum dobara milenge na ... She whispered tried to convince her broken heart ...

He took a minute .. to control himself ...

Then looked at her ... His eyes showed no emotion made her heart shuddered ...

Acha hoga sweety ... Agar hum na milen toh ... Tumhare liye bhi yahi acha hoga ... Or shayad mere liye bhi 💔

She fell quite ... She didn't know what to say ...