24💔

The curtains opened ...

Sidharth was done with the formalities

He sat down infront of the door .. the surgery started ....

He was sending silent prayers to god ...

To protect his naaz ....

Chot lagi hai usse phir kyu
Mehsoos mujhe ho raha ...

Dil tu bata de kya hai irada tera ...

A tear rolled down his eyes ... His eyes burned with warm tears ...

He felt suffocated...

Taking a deep breath herests his forehead on his hand ...

I can't loose you naaz .... I just can't ... Mujhse nhi hoga ... Kaise rahunga tere bina ...

Ye khayal bhi maar deta hai mujhe ...

Main aise nhi jee Sakta tere bina nhi reh sakta naaz ...

Tu mujhe chorh kar chli jayegi toh .. mera kya hoga ... Kon baatein kar kar ke mera sir khayega ... Phir jab dard hone lagega phir pyaar se dabayega ... Chup chup ke mujhe dekhega phir pakde jaane par aankhein jhuka lega...

Yaad hai mujhe sab ... Tujhse judi wo har ek baat ... Wo har ek yaad saath hai mere ... Pls naaz come back i won't be able to live without ...

Main mar jaunga ... He whispered like a small kid ... His eyes were teary looking at the door longingly ...

Paas aaye
Dooriyan phir bhi kam na hui
Ek adhoori si hamari kahani rahi

Aasman ko zami ye zaroori nahi
Jaa Miley ... Jaa Miley

While ... After 2 hours that felt like decades for him ... Doctor came out from the ot . .

He gave him assurance that she is fine making him take a breath of relief ...

Wo kisi sidharth ka naam le rahi hai ... Aap jante hai toh bula dijiye unhe .

Ji main hi hu ... He whispered feeling immensely guilty

He goes in sat down near her on the nearby chair ...holds her hand very gently ... Resting his cheek on her hand ...

On sensing some moment... She slowly opened her eyes feeling weak ...

She smiled a little looking at him ...

Removed the oxygen mask from her face ...

Her eyes were teary ... It was difficult for her to breath now ...

As he tried to make her wear the oxygen mask again ... When she holds his hand ... Her eyes were teary ... But still her lips had a satisfactory smile seeing him ... In the last time of her life ...

Naaz pls ... Don't do this ... He cried out ...

I love you sidharth... She whispered in her breaths ...

I love you ... Tu ... Mera hai na ... I love you ... Tears rolled down her eyes ...

Sirf tera hu naaz... Sirf tera .... Pls aise mat kar ...

She take a deep breath it's getting hard to even breath ...

She holds his hand close to her heart ... He was crying silently ... She gently kissed his hand ...