19💖

Be friends again ... gave their bruised hearts a little hope ...

CHOTI HI SAHI ...
PAR UMEED TOH HAI ❤

OR UMEED PAR ..
TOH DUNIYA QAYAM HAI ❤

Par kya ye umeed laga na sahi hai ? ... kya ye ummeed inka sahara banegi ya inke dobara tootne ki wajah ?

Next day at the sets

Sweety took auditions from side female characters

Agastya was taking auditions for male role ...

A boy named angad is selected for the male audition .... after closing the auditions ... he goes towards his team ...
(Is character ko itna seriously mat lena ye koi zaroori nhi hai 🙂)

Angad and Anu were practising in there own space Anuj was out for some work with rishabh ... And farha was busy in managing costume designers ....

Sweety was in her own daze her hair were curled up in a bun .... Stopped by a pencil in it

She was looking at the file in her hands ....

He was watching her every moment from far away ... Remembering her habit of tucking her hair in a bun with the pencil or pen ...

Flashback

It was the time when they were together for there first play ... When to they were discussing about the script ...

She was already frustrated and her hairs were making her irritated ...

She rolled her hairs in a bun and tucked it with the pen in her hand ....

He remembered her every move ....

Har cheej jab meri yaad hai tumhe
Phir kyu kehte ho ki pyaar nhi karte ?

phir kyu kabhi ikraar nhi karte ?

.....................

Back to the present

She was trying to find her pencil to mark some changes ....

Huffs ... Pouts angrily ..... making faces for not finding her pencil ...

He goes towards her ... She is a total gadhi .... His gadhi ...

Her back was facing him ...

He removed the pencil from her hairs .... She turns around to find that pencil in his hand ....

Sweety : uff kitni der se dhoond Rahi hu ... Par ab bal ... Makes an adorable face ...

Agastya : khule rakhna mast lagte hai ...

Gestures with his hands ...

Sweety : acha ... Thik hai ... Sun ... Maine na kuch singers se baat ki hai .... Par unka schedule pure week busy hai ... Or ek hafta bohot der ho jayegi ... Tu ek baar baat kar ke dekh na ...

Agastya : Haan maybe hum dono milke bole toh sahi rahega na .... Aisa karte hai main koshish karta hu unke saath ek meeting fix karne ke liye ... Tu relax kar ...

..................

After fixing a meeting with both the musicians they have choosen for the play ... both goes to meet them ...

..................

Hush .... Thank you yaar .... Tu nhi hota na toh pata nhi kya hi hota .... She whispered... absentmindedly ... Making him look at her ...