♡Fake Love♡

♡Fake Love♡ // Finney x Reader
Requested by: salemsgrave I hope this is what you wanted, if you like I can go and do preferences instead :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

Today was a normal day. Emphasis on the was. So now here I am standing in front of my crush/best friend, with a black eye and bloody nose, after he asked me if we could fake date to make his crush jealous.

Let's rewind.

Flash back to earlier that morningɞ~

It was about 15 minutes after I'd woken up and gotten ready. Now I'm walking to school with my crush and long time best friend, Finney Blake/Shaw. And his little sister, Gwen Blake/Shaw. We always walked together to school, sometimes Robin (our other friend) would join us.

But today was different, Finney seemed extra happy and giggly. "Hey Finn, what's up with you? Why are you so giggly??" I asked questionably. "Oh! Right! I forgot to tell you, yesterday at the baseball game, Donna gave me her number!" He said smiling brightly.

"Oh.. OHHHHH" I said, remembering Finn has a huge crush on Donna. "So you've finally gotten to talk to her outside of school?" I asked, masking the small bit of sadness I had. 'I have to be happy for him, he's happy with her!' I thought to myself as I saw Finn's eye's light up a bit.

"Yeah actually I di-" He was cut of by Gwen dragging me into a crowd of people. "Thanks Gwen." I whisper to her as she looks over at me with a small smile. As me and Gwen get up to the front, we see our friend, Robin, fighting Moose, the biggest asshole of the school.

Moose was talking shit when he attempted to punch Robin. But Robin dodged and round housed his ass in the face, "Go Robin! Kick his ass!!" I shouted, Gwen smiled before yelling, "Go Robin!!" Once Finn got to the front of the crowd with me and Gwen, he sighed seeing it was Robin fighting. "Not again.." I heard him say under his breath, "He'll be fine Finn, Robin knows what he's doing." I whisper to him. Finn smiles softly at me before going back to watching Robin fight Moose. When I look back at the fight, I see Robin on top of Moose, punching him repeatedly in the face.

"Oh damnnnn.. That's gotta hurt." I said out loud, to no one in particular. I saw Gwen and Finn nod in agreement through my peripherals. Once the fight was over, I ran and grabbed Robin, before quickly walking away with him, Finn, and Gwen, before a teacher came.

"Nice job Robin!" I said while giving him a high five, "You really beat his ass." Gwen said smiling. "Language!" Finn said towards her sternly, "LaNgUaGe" I mocked before laughing, Gwen and Robin joining in. "I'm serious, she can't be saying stuff like that! Especially around our dad." He said with a huff. I laugh quietly to myself, "Aww, is space boy upse-" I said, but getting cut off as my face makes contact with a pole.

"Ow! Son of a whore!!" I yelped in pain as I held my eye and nose with my hands. I felt a warm liquid start dripping from my nose, "And now my nose is bleeding.. Great, just fucking great!" I say to myself sarcastically. Robin looks at me, trying to hold in his laugh, while Finn and Gwen look concerned. "You ok, Y/n?" They both asked at the same time, I chuckled and replied sarcastically, "Yeah, I'm fine. Totally not in pain right now."

Finn had a "👁👄👁" look on his face and Gwen had a sarcastic smile plastered on her face. We continued walking until we reached school, then me and Finn said bye to Robin and Gwen once they went to their lockers. Mine and his were right next to each other. And I mean like locker neighbors.

"Hey Y/n..I have a favor to ask you." Finn said, sounding a but nervous. "Yeah?" I asked, "Y'know I like Donna.. But she's been talking to Raymond Smithers (I just imagined a name😭) for the past few days and I'm not sure if she likes me back.." He continued, "So.. What in trying to ask you, is will you be my fake girlfriend/boyfriend/partner?" Finn asked.

I stood there with a shocked look on my face, my eyes wide and brows furrowed.

Flashback end/Back to the Presentɞ~

"What?" I asked confused. "It would be just until Donna tries to make a move on me or until I can tell she's jealous! I really like her and this would mean so much to me." He said frantically begging. "Ugh.. Fine, only because you're my best friend!" I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Thank you so much! And since our fake relationship starts now.." Finn smiled as the bell rang and kissed my cheek, "I'll see you at lunch, bye." He said before walking away to class. My face flushed a light pink before I hurriedly grabbed my books and ran to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll make a part 2 if you'd like! I had to stop because I didn't want it to get too long 😅