~Their Insecurities~

!!TW!!: Mentions of a slur and insecurities

Finney- His personality; He thinks sometimes thinks sometimes that he makes science his whole personality and when he starts nerding out, it makes him feel annoying. He doesn't want to annoy you or anyone else so he'll randomly stop talking for a while.

Robin- His hair; He loves his hair, don't get mad wrong. But he hates when people mistake him for a girl and then try to make fun of him (he beats their ass before they even start talking💀)

Vance- His anger issues; They make him feel like his father and he hates it. He's tried therapy but he just blows up at the therapists because they make him feel like a small child and makes him feel like he's dangerous. He tries to get into less fights and tries to not be around you when he's mad so he doesn't accidentally hurt you.

Bruce- His smile; He loves his smile but he feels like he smiles too much.. Like his smile is being over-used. He tries to smile less when he's not with you, but the minute you walk into the room he can't help it. He loves smiling at you, but he hates how people expect him to always be smiling.

Griffin- How small he is; He hates how small and weak he is, he wants to be able to protect you from bullies but he can't 99% of the time. He's super short compared to most guys and doesn't have big muscles, it makes him feel insecure and sad since he can't do much about it.

Billy- Everything; He hates how no matter how his teeth stay tinted yellow and how short he is compared to other boys. He hates how he's so sensitive and how he doesn't have many friends, he hates how he can never do anything right. He hates how he always get called to the principal's office for something that wasn't his fault. He hates his clothes, he hairs his hair, the little bit of belly fat from binging on Halloween candy, his nose, mouth, eyes, everything.

Donna- Same as Billy, she's insecure about everything. She's scared that if she doesn't look perfect and appear to be okay, she'll lose all her friends..and you.

Gwen- How tough she is; She doesn't mind being a bit tougher than the other girls but it bothers her when the guy's who bully Finney mess with her too. They call her a 'boy' because she's too tough or they call her a {Trans slur} because of her tomboy-ish personality. She tends to dress more girly sometimes to feel more like a girl to cancel out being told she's a boy.