Prologue

Prologue

Alaea HighTower younger and beloved sister Of Alicent Hightower. Close friend and Lady to Rhaenyra Targaryen.

When people mentioned the Hightowers there minds went To Ottos two children. Yes indeed He was the hand of the king. The second most powerful man In the whole seven Kingdoms. But then there was his two beautiful young girls and both there names started with A.

Alicent was 17 years in age meanwhile Alaea was 15. Both girls where known for there beauty there title's in the court and there close friendship to the 14 year old Princess. The only child of Queen Aemma and King Viserys. A prize for whatever man married her when she comes to age. Well that is what people thought.

As Ottos youngest daughter Alaea was not expected to marry of untill Alicent  was atleast Betrothed. But that all changed when the late Queen passed away. Leaving Otto with a plan of himselfs. He had a young daughter an innocent girl at his feet. Alicent would try and deny to do wht he had plan. His youngest would do anything for him and he hoped she would.

Because in every Love story there must be a beginning middle and ending. And this was certainly no ending.

An- I hope you enjoy reading I will say this is a Daemon or Rhaenyra story haven't figured it out yet but enjoy.