Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven - The rouge Queen

Alaea was over the moon to Know Rhaenyra was returning him even if it was two months earlier then planned. Alot had happened the past year. Alicent gave birth to a girl a few eeeks after Rhaenyra left. And the child Came out looking like a Targaryen and Alaea didn't care. Alicent could fill her husbands needs all she wanted. The babe was named Helaena Hightower as Viserys would not claim another bastard child.

Helaena and Aegon then where bith betrothed for One day they would wed.

And then eight months later Alaea herself had another babe a son. Viserys  named him Aenys Targaryen second of his name after his great grandfather.

Indeed Alaea was happy Rhaenyra was returning but now with a son Her father and sister are always urging her to try name him Heir. Which she would never do nor wants. Rhaenyra is Heir and no one else.

************************************
Alaea stood among the crowds as everyone stood in the throne room. At first she thought that Rhaenyra was going to walk in but she was wrong as she felt someone touch her back and she let out a small yelp. But as she turned around she saw Rhaenyra.

"Your grace should you n-" Rhaenyra began to speak as she was soon quiet when she ft a pair of arms wrap.
Around her. Alaea had missed Rhaenyra more then ever and Rhaenyra had missed Alaea it had been a year.

Rhaenyra hugged her back then let her go.

"I've missed you Nyra" Alaea whispers "Please tell me you won't ignore me"

"I've been away almost a year there is no way am letting you out my sight for even a minute today" Rhaenyra smiles.

"Your taller than me"

"Only a few inches"

"Look It's prince Daemon Targaryen" Both of them heard people shout and Rhaenyra looked over at the doors to see her uncle and he indeed was more good looking than last time but as she took Alaeas hand all she could think about was her.

"Nyra what are you doing"

"Shh allow Me" Rhaenyra mutters as she pulls her and Alaea through the crowds and stopped when Daemon did as they both had a clear view.

"Add it to the chair" Daemon says as he throws his weapon on the floor. 

"You wear a crown. Do you also call yourself King" Alaea heard her husband ask.

"Once we smashed the Triarchy, they named me King of the Narrow Sea" Daemon answers as out the corner of his eye he sees Alaea and Rhaenyra " But I know that there is only one true king, Your Grace"

"My crown and the Step stones are yours"

"Well, where is Lord Corlys"