Chapter Two

Chapter Two - Laena Velaryon

Alaea was once again stood next to her sister as she watched Alicent talk to Viserys. She didn't know why she had to be here once again. But she would never go against her father.

"It is quite the build your grace" Alicent speaks as Alaea watches.

"Surely you did not build this yourself my grace" Alaea adds as Alicent nudges her side "Am sorry if I have disrespected you just"

"Oh no Lady Alaea. You are right I oy pore into histories and provide the plans" Viserys comments "The stonemasons built the structures"

"Do you believe westros could be another valyria your grace" Alicent asks him as Alaea rolls her eyes. She may not be one for history but she knew of valyria and how it ended.

"That depends whether you speak of free hold at its height or its fall"

Alaea watches as the king grabs a dragon statue "Over a thousand dragons a navy large enough to rule this seas"

"What of Vhager" Alaea speaks up.

"You know of Vhager" Viserys questions as Alicent moves closer to the king and Alaea walks around the buildings.

"Vhager is the oldest and largest living dragon. The last Old valyrain herself"

"Indeed she is Lady Alaea"

"I heard she has tooken rest some where near driftmark seas"

"Yes many can hear her song when sailing" Viserys smiles. Alicent had told him a few nights ago that Alaea was not one for history or reading. And here she was knowing everything about Old valyrain and Vhager. He wondered who she was really. And his thoughts made him drop his dragon.

Alaea watched as Alicent picked the dragon up and hand it back to the king.

"Tell me how is Rhaenyra" He then says.

"What do you mean" Alicent speaks up.

"Well these days, she doesn't say more than a few words to me"

Alaea knew Rhaenyra felt sadden at her father and the fact she and Alicent kept visiting him. Rhaenyra knew of everything expect Of There father plan for his two daughters.

Otto planned on making Alaea Queen one way or another and then he had different much harder plans for Alicent. She was to seduce him have a child with him. He wanted a hightower on the throne. He wanted more power.

Alaea was snapped out her thoughts as the King said her name and her sister was gone "Are You Alright Lady Alaea"

"Indeed your grace, I just find it rather odd" Alaea replies back.

"Alicent is of with Rhaenyra"

"You must remarry don't you"

"Unfortunately yes"

"I may be young and a woman, but Lady Laena of house Valyrain would be a good match" Alaea suggests.

"And why do you think that Lady Alaea"

"She I'd Lord Corlys oldest daughter and has Targaryen blood, And is from the richest House"

"That is true, but she is a child"

"And are we all not at on point Your grace"

Viserys looks at Alaea as she how's her head and walks of leaving him to think

************************************
Viserys walked along the gardens with young Laena as she asked about Vhager. And of course mere days ago a Lady was telling him of Vhager not asking.

************************************
"I had the stonemasters fix it" Alicent smile Gently as Viserys looks at the dragon.

"Where is your sister today" He then asks.

"She's with Princess Rhaenyra"

"Rhaenyra and her are close re they not"

"Indeed your grace, Rhaenyra is closer with my younger sister than I" Alicent states "Alaea never had a chance to grow up with a mother so I took that job. She is smart kind and gental"

"Am sure she appreciates that from you Alicent"

"I do not think so Your grace, she is half the time that and then when someone does something she does not agree with she can be worse then The black dread"

"Am sure the young girl can do no harm" Viserys admits as Otto walks in.

"My king urgent news"

************************************

Rhaenyra stood beside Alaea as Rhaenys walked of. Alaea knew her sister was visiting the king again and she was going to go with her sister but Rhaenyra needed her more than Alicent or the king did.

"I want you to go on a ride with me on syrax" Rhaenyra smiles once Rhaenys had walked of "I would ask Alicent but I Much prefer you"

"I would love to we should go now " Alaea speaks. As Rhaenyra is about to say another word Criston walks over.

"Princess the King needs you it's an urgent matter"

Rhaenyra looks at Alaea as she nods her head "I shall meet you at The dragon den"

Rhaenyra gives her another smiles before walking away with Criston. Alaea didn't like Criston she hated the way he looked at Rhaenyra. Rhaenyra was her friend that was it. But this young man her Knight looked like he wanted to ter her clothes of and she didn't like that.

************************************
Alaea stood at dragon den doors as Rhaenyra rushed over to her with an upsetting face.

"Nyra what is wrong" Alaea asks as Rhaenyra takes hold of her hand and drags her through the dragon den.

"My uncle has tooken Baelona egg and Your father and mine wouldn't allow me to go help" Rhaenyra snaps as she walks towards syrax still holding Alaeas hand "Am going to get there shall be no bloodshed"

"Nyra your scaring me"

Rhaenyra turns around to look at her "Your coming with me. There is no way am leaving you here when all Tha guards and your father are at Dragonstone. Your worth to much to ever loose"

"Then let's make our way to Dragonstone my princess"

Even with her snapping at Alaea she was still kind and Beautiful. The girl was everything Rhaenyra wanted and the way she said My princess she knew that one she would be Alaea and she would be hers.