MAJOR UPDATE; Full Rewrite

I am very happy to announce that a full rewrite of this series is underway, yes, after all these years. My relationship with this work is so mixed and complicated, but after much thought and time, I've decided that you all deserve the best version of this book you can get.

On the other hand, some of you may be disappointed to hear, the rewrite goes as far as changing the plot as a whole. I feel that the original plot of this book does a disservice to the world Martin created, and his reasoning for writing his books in the first place. So please forgive me if that drives you away from this book entirely, but this is something I feel very strongly about.

I wrote this when I was fourteen, four years ago. I know I've changed and matured in that time, and though I can look back on this book almost with endearment now, in its current state it's not something I can say I'm proud of. I'm so glad that there are so many of you who can take pleasure in this, but this story was such a big work for me, such a staple of the beginnings of my writing, and I need it to be something I'm not ashamed of.

So do what you will, those of you that are sticking with this, polish off a Game of Thrones, open a World of Ice and Fire (you're going to need it), and let's dance with a little dragon named Lyla.