17. The Witch's end

I don't exactly know how long is dad running with Lucy and Susan on his back and me in his jaw but it feels like forever and I'm getting tired of being carried. Dad stopped at the top of hill, letting us see the Witch's castle made of ice. Why did dad bring us here? 

I figured that out as soon as we stepped into the castle, finding ourself in big hall with stone statues, or better Narnians turned into stone. Those are my people and while of my absence the Witch did this to them. This whole time she kept them here. How can she be so cruel? I know she has no heart but this?

As we are looking around, I catch Lucy looking at something and follow her gaze, my eyes wideing when I realize who was also turned into stone. So this is what the Witch did to him. She turned Mr. Tumnus into stone. 

As we walk closer, we get better look at his face. His mouth is open and arm stratched forward like he was begging for the Witch to not hurt him. I hope the Witch will pay for what she did, for what she did to Narnians, for what she did to me. I hope she will pay for killing my mom.

Lucy hugged Susan around her torso, sobbing into her chest. I couldn't bear to look at his frozen face and burried my face into Lucy's leg. Dad suddenly walked up to Tumnus's frozen body, blowing an air at his face but Tumnus' curly hair like moved at the force of air. Huh? 

Slowly but visibly Tumnus lost his gray stone color and his color came back, we hear his like groan then as all the stone is off him, he gasp. Before he can fall Lucy catch him, his eyes meeting hers and they laughed, in the air I can feel happiness. Lucy turn to Susan.

"Susan, this is-" 

"Mr. Tumnus!" Before Lucy can finish, Susan cut her off and hug Tumnus, making him gasp. 

"Hey, I want hug too!" They look down at me, Tumnus just now realizing I'm here and hugs me too. I'm glad he's not dead, I wouldn't forgive myself.

"Come, we must hurry and search the castle. Peter will need everyone we can find. Maggie, help me." Dad told us walking out of cell with unstoned Narnians. 

"I can do that too?" Wideing my eyes in surprise, I ask him which he nod at and so I ran to help him, blowing at Narnians which are around my height and dad taking those tall and big ones. 

3rd person pov...

As Peter is trying to fight and kill the Witch for stabbing his brother, in their ears echoes a roar and they look up, eyes wideing at the sight of Aslan who let out mighty roar. Narnians together with Lucy, Susan, Maggie and faun Peter assume is Mr. Tumnus appear on Aslan's each side. Jadis herself is shocked the most to see him and Maggie when just hours ago she stabbed knives into their hearts.

Not letting them to stop her, she continue fight Peter. The unfrozen Narnians ran down to help other Narnians, fighting the Witch's army as Aslan directed his way to the Witch to finish her forever. And he came in right time when she was about to kill Peter and jumped at her, pinning her to the ground.

"No, no, I'm sorry I killed your daughter and wife. It-it was a mistake! Please, spare me, Aslan. I'm sorry! I'm so-!" Having enough of the Witch's talking, he finished her for good. Peter stood up, watching Aslan as Narnians seemed to run around him like a blurr. Aslan turn to him. "It is finished." 

"Peter!" Peter heard girls' voices, turning around to see his sisters running his way and Lucy threw her arms around him, hugging him tight. 

"Where's Edmund?" Susan asked, Peter looking up and remembering Edmund was actually stabbed and can die in any second. The two sisters followed their older brother to where Edmund is, worrying for him. They can see his body, but also a dwarf towering over him with axe. Susan got her bow ready but before she could just raise it, Maggie jumped at the dwarf, them hearing just his cries which ended not a long after.